65. Guru dakshina

With Karna,
Kar- So what is the guru dakshina Anuj?
Kartik- It will be in two parts.
Kar- What are they?
Kartik- I as my guru dakshina want you to go and defeat Parshuram as he thinks only the Brahmins are worth his knowledge. I want you to challenge him in a fight and make a condition with his that if he lost he would never be partial to anyone of any caste. Second I want you to go and kill the evil king of Anga.
Kar- Okay bhrata i will see you after I am in my original form.
Kartik- Yes you will see me with my dear jiji.
Kar- You and jiji hmph.

After Kartikeya pulling the leg of Karna , Karna left he firstly went to the heritage of Bhagwan Parshuram. He saw him training two people one boy and the other being a girl. He recognised them but then he had to fulfill his guru dakshina so he went to challenge Parshuram.

Parshu- And that is how you break the chakr... Who are you and what are you doing over here?
Kar- I am a warrior and I have come to challenge you for a duel.
Renu- But why my son?
Karna- It is my guru dakshina Mata.
Renu- But why my son he never did any evil.
Kar- He did Mata , no Veda says that people of vaishya and suta caste to have the right to gain education and your son here because of his anger towards Kshatriya he forbid both the other caste from gaining knowledge from him.
Parshu- I do what I want you are no one to tell me.
Kar- I am doing what my guru taught me. Maybe your guru didn't teach you about equality.
Parshu- You get your guru over here and I vow to ki...
Kar- Wait Renukanandan , before making a vow to destroy the whole universe stop.
Dhar- Who is your guru then. I also want to see the destruction he causes.
Kar- He would not cause any trouble but if he is even harmed a little bit the universe will end in seconds.
Renu- Who will end the universe if not him?
Kar- The one for whom Devi Naintara fought her father when he scolded my guru , the one for whom Devi Naintara could kill anyone who made a vow to end my guru , the one for whom Devi Naintara will get killed first to save my guru and the one whose mere tear could make Devi Naintara be the kaal of the whole universe.
All- Lord Kartikeya!
Kar- Yes he is my guru.

After that Parshuram agreed to fight with Karna. All the other family members were seated of the side. They started to fight with swords in which Karna overpowered Parshuram. It was a shock for all of them except Bhargav and Bhargavi.

After fighting Karna got bored and then he called his dhanush which was recognised by Rishi Jamdagni , Mata Renuka and Dharini. But Parshuram in his anger didn't realise that. He also called for his Vijaya dhanush which changed the clime on Earth. They started to fight with divine weapons which were not destructive but were affective. After fighting for 1 prahar Karna used Vinash Astra. Seeing that Parshuram realised which Astra it was and said.

Parshu- Stop , don't use that destructive Astra I agree that from now on I will not discriminate in any caste.
Kar- Good now I will take your leave.
Parshu- Wait before you go , I give you my Vijaya dhanush as you are more capable to use it then me.

Later he went to Anga and defeated the king with ease. The king fainted looking at Karna. Hence , Karna now had 20 akshauhini sena.

With Aadya,
Agniras- Putri I want you to remove the caste system and when you get married , you will make a court room with all types of people.
Aadya- Ji Gurudev.

With Radha and Urvi,
They had also gotten the task that Aadya had gotten and also they were told to gain alliances with the tribals , rakshas , yakshas and naags.

With Bhargav and Bhargavi,
Parshu- Putra Bhargav I give you a task to defeat the king of Kashi and release Devi Amba from there.
Bhargav- But why is she captivated?
Dhari- Because after her being abducted by Bhishma when she returned to Kashi. Her father Kashi raj captured her.
Bhargav- Okay Pitashree 
Parshu- Bhargavi I want you to help your brother capture the kingdom.
Jamd- I give you both to help Amba get justice against Bhishma.

With Vrinichi,
He was given a task to be the kulguru of a kingdom which will be righteous and will behold dharma.

With Ashwatthama and Abhay,
Dhri- I want you Thama to capture Panchal on your own with no help but you will return Kampilya to drupad and for you Abhay I want you to capture the neighbour of Dakshina Panchal that thama will rule , Avanti.

After taking the blessing of their bua and guru. Both Ashwatthama and Abhay went to the kingdoms.

With Ashwatthama:
When he reached Panchal he sent a note to drupad that he is challenging him to a war. When Drupad read the challenge and marched to the ground with the 8 akshauhini Sena of his. As soon as he saw that the warrior has come alone , he ordered his army to create a chakravyuh to defeat Ashwatthama. But Ashwatthama now being better that Drona in warfare thanks to Dhriti. Didn't take time to break the vyuh. Later he defeated Shrikhandini the senapati and moved towards Drupad. When he went to drupad , Drupad used his maya to make it look like he had Kripi captivated. Again Ashwatthama shocked him by defeating him with his arrows. He then gave Kampilya to Drupad. But due to the chakravyuh neither of them had and army.

With Abhay , he went to the kingdom of Avanti and fought the king with pure domination. He finally killed 8 akshauhini Sena of Avanti. After killing the king Abhay had 24 akshauhini Sena. He gave 12 akshauhini Sena to his elder brother who was grateful for the help.

With Shakti,
The Saptrishi's asked her to use their teaching for all and not to discriminate. They also asked her to do a penance of getting divine weapons to which she agreed.

Then Rishi Markandeya asked to always follow what her heart says.

Rishi Dadhichi asked her to never kill innocents for their own greed.

And lastly Rishi Valmiki asked her to make him the Kulguru of the kingdom she rules as guru dakshina. To which Shakti agreed. After they left Shakti looked at her father and said.

Shakti- Pitashree
Jal- Yes putri , did something happen?
Shakti- No Pitashree , but you also taught me maya , Asur Astras and other thing so technically you are also my guru. So please as guru dakshina from me.
Jal- No putri I cannot ask such thing from my own child.
Shakti- Please Pitashree
Jal- Okay fine , I Jalandhar as a guru dakshina want that when you merge with your eternal form you will never forget me and will accept me as your brother.

It was the first time in ages that Shakti remembered her original form. She then suddenly hugged her father / brother and said.

Shakti- I will never forget about that , first I was a little sceptical when you asked me to be you child but now I am grateful. I promise you that till the time you do dharma I will treat you as how I treat my brothers and sisters.
Jal- Except how you treat Kartikeya.
Shakti- Yes , no one can take the place of Kartikeya.
Jal- If you don't mind me asking why is he your favourite?
Shakti- It's a long story maybe when we are free someday I will tell you.
Jal- Okay anyways it's late I think we should go to sleep goodnight daughter / sister 😂.
Shakti- I am a daughter of yours in this avatar Pitashree 😂😂. But anyways good night.

____________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

How will Drona react to his "useless" children won against Drupad and Avanti?

Kauravas and Pandavas will soon get education excited? Who will be their guru?

Why does Naintara love Kartikeya the most amongst all the other brothers? What is the reason?