31. MAHA-BRAHMANDA

Kri- Yes vidhur , but still in front of Radhika my wife's are still less. Radhika is an ati-maharathi.
Drau- So who will help us now sakha?
???- We will

That's when they turned and saw all the gods except tridev's and tridevi's.
The royals were shocked that now the gods are going to fight with them. But the asurs were happy that the gods would not kill them.

Indra- Yes we all gods with our 400 akshauhini Sena will fight from the side of Pandavas.
Surya- Yes no one can will against us.
Kunti- Yes Devi devtas no one can will against you'll.
Kri- But where are the tridev's and tridevi's?
Garud- Mata Lakshmi said that she would not come and Prabhu Narayan is in his yog nidra.
Indra- And Dwarkadeesh Mahadev and Mata Parvati would not come as to ask Mahadev and Mata Parvati to side with us , we have to please them by doing a yagya.
Prithvi- Yes Dwarkadeesh.

It was now that the whole Brahmand was fighting. Be it yakas , yakshi , Naags , Nagin , devtas , devi's , asurs , humans etc.

They did then did a yagya for tridevi's and tridev's. Even tho the tridev's and tridevi's were trying to avoid the yagya , they unfortunately had to go. As it was the devs , devi's asur , naags , nagin , humans etc. all doing the yagya at the same time. There was also they 10 rakshas who were really powerful.

Hence Mahadev , Mata Shakti , Brahmadev , Mata Saraswati and Mata Lakshmi accepted and said they would fight for the side of the Pandavas. Shree Ganesha and lord Kartikeya also decided to fight from the side of the Pandavas.

With the fab six:-
All of them got to know about the gods taking part in the war.

Vru- Now what will we do?
Ava- How can I fight against Mata?
Shon- Even Mata Ganga is on that side.
Adi- I don't know about you , but I am going to give the pain Sangya , Surya and Yama have to me and Mata Chaya back to them.
Karna- They now have 700 akshauhini Sena and we only have 320 akshauhini Sena.
Ava- How will we fight against the Sena of devtas with our normal soldiers?
Karna- Wait jiji why are you smiling?
Ra- Well let's take you all back in time:

Chapter 21. The chamber of secrets
Radhika , Karna & Vrushali , Aditya & Avantika , Shon , Uluka and Eklavya. Had started to train their armies in warfare. They taught them basic Divya Astras like Varun Astra , Vayu Astra , himbastra , Nagpas , Sahastraband , Aindrastra , Agneyastra etc. The common soldiers were also trained in all types of warfare too.

It was as if they were being trained to fight dev Sena or the Sena of Dev Lok.

Chapter 29. Beginning of the end.
Kri- After all the effort we only have 300 akshauhini Sena. While Rukmi and all have 320 akshauhini Sena. Which is close to the 400 akshauhini Sena of gods.

Thats when the five others realised that Radhika was aware about this happening. Now they were relieved that they don't have to worry about their loved ones in the war. Later Shon and Avantika went to their mothers for taking the blessing of them before the war.

With Avantika,
She went to the place where Devi Prithvi stayed and changed her form to Devi niyati. She then went inside and saw Devi Prithvi.

Niya- Mata
Pri- Putri you here? How are you? What form have you taken on earth putri?
Niya- Mata calm down , I am here to take your blessing for the upcoming war. I can't tell about my avatar but I can say that we both will meet on the land of Kurukshetra but not as mother and daughter. But as two people of two different groups.

Devi Prithvi went numb. She asked niyati to wait and she went to dev Lok. She told Indradev that she will not participate in the war as her daughter was on the opposite side and left. Devi Prithvi then went back to her place where Devi niyati was waiting and told her that she will not participate in the war. After sometime Devi niyati went to Prithvi again.

The same thing happened with Devi Ganga. She was supporting the devs but after knowing that Bhishma and Rudra are fighting from the opposite sides Devi Ganga became neutral.

KURUKSHETRA:

The people of the kingdom of chameber of secrets were protected by Radhika and Karna. It was a powerful Suraksha kavach. So that no one can go inside.

Now people were arriving in their camps one by one. First came Panchal and then the other alliances of The samrat and Samragini's came. Then came the chamber of secrets.

On seeing Eklavya and his father , Drona went and apologised to them. He also gave Eklavya the boon that he who be known as a person who Indra putra arjun was Jealous and scared of. Bhishma also went and apologised to both Bhagwan Parshuram and Amba. Both of them were then forgiven.

With Pandavas ,
All the gods , naags , asurs , Shukracharya , tridevi's and tridev's arrived.

All were ready to go to the land of Kurukshetra from the Pandavas side but they were called by Shree Krishna.

Also in the Kauravas side 100 Kauravas , Dushala , Gandhari , Dhritarashtra , Amba , Ambika , Ambalika , Ravaan , Meghnaad , Sulochana , Mandodari and Bhishma were tensed to fight against the tridev's and tridevi's themselves. Seeing this they were also called by the fab six.

_____________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

GITA KA GYAAN?

ALSO ONE WHOLE DAY OF WAR WILL BE THERE IN ONE CHAPTER.

NOW THE TRIDEVS AND TRIDEVIS ARE IN WAR. DO YOU THINK THEIR PRESENCE WILL CHANGE THE WAR?