48. 4 new people

With the 102 princes of Hastinapur and Ashwatthama's education was over and today was the day they would return back to Hastinapur.

Rishi Kartu and Rishi Pulastya had made them mastered all the weapons and had given them Divya Astras minus the Pasupat astra and the divine Astra of Devi Naintara and Dev Vasusen. The Kauravas beiang Kshatriya's couldn't have the brahmand Astra but Ashwatthama being a Brahmin was given the knowledge of the brahmand Astra.

Rishi Pulaha taught them about their interest. Like Nakul and Sahdev learnt about medics and ayurveda , the Kauravas learnt about military arts , science , literature etc. while Ashwatthama learnt about being a Brahmin and the work that is done by the Brahmins. While Rishi Pulaha also taught all of them about Yoga , Rajniti , Karma and true dharma. He also made them understand about Upanishad's which made the respect of the 103 people towards Brahmarakshini grow.

Rishi Pulaha also told them about the whole history of the Kuruvansh. Which made the respect of Bhishma in the eyes of the Kauravas decline.

Kartu- Putro now it is time for you all to return.
Pulaha- As for the guru dakshina all of us will ask you as the time comes.
Pulastya- But till that time don't tell anyone about us being your guru.
All- Ji gurudev.

Saying that the 103 people started their journey back to Hastinapur and the ashram of Rishi Bharadwaj respectively.

When they arrived they were given a grand welcome as the Kauravas were always nice to the praja. That's when they from their father got to know about the organisation of kala pradarshan. They also got to know that on the saying of their Mamashree all the people from aryavart were invited including the Dwarka family and the Ayodhya family.

In Ayodhya the 4 female students of Mata Brahmarakshini returned from their Tapasya of gaining divine weapons of tridev's and saw the 3 grandsons of their guru Mata. Karna , Eklavya and Shon also looked at them and all the six of them was lost in each others eyes while the 4th one was looking at all smiling. That's when Mata Brahmarakshini coughed.

Girls- Pranam Mata.
Rakshi- Putri now all your education are over so let's go and take you with us to see the grand celebration of the kuru princes the kala pradarshan.
Karna- Pitamahi who is this (Karna pointed towards girl 1)
Eklavya- Pitamahiwho is this (Eklavya pointed towards girl 2)
Shon- Pitamahi who is this (Shon pointed towards girl 3)

Asked all the three new found brothers to their Pitamahi at the same time.
Rakshi- Girl 1 is ******* she the princess of ********** , Girl 2 is ********** she is the princess of ******* , Girl 3 is ******** she is the princess of ****** and Girl 4 is ********* the Princess of *******.

_____________________________
Authors note:

WHO do you think are the 4 girls?

Excited for kala pradarshan?

What guru dakshina do you think that the gurus of 103 princes and Ashwatthama ask for?