24. Indraprastha

It was coming from the direction from where Kailash was situated.

Just before the climb of Kailash there was a person sitting. He then started singing.

Jatatavigalajjala pravahapavitasthale
Galeavalambya lambitam bhujangatungamalikam
Damad damad damaddama ninadavadamarvayam
Chakara chandtandavam tanotu nah shivah shivam.

That was enough for Indra to faint. It had been decades since the universe had heard that voice.

After that Mahadev went on the climb of Kalish to meet his bhakt. He had also stopped the vision of everyone except the six friends and tridevi's and Brahmadev. When ravaan saw his aradhya he fell to his knees and joint his hands.

Rav- Pranam Mahadev.
Shiva- aayushman bhava. Welcome back to life Ravaan.
Rav- Thankyou Mahadev it wouldn't have been possible without the faith Mata Naintara put on me.
Shiva- Yes , I am also impressed by you. Before going to prove yourself and praying to me you prayed to putra Ganesha following my boon given to him. So ask me for a boon.
Rav- I did what was imparted in me by Mata Naintara. But yes a person was forcing my daughter-in-law and wife to marry him. So I want to Avenge them. So if possible please give me and Astra which can kill a chiranjeevi.
Shiva- Tathastu. I give you the I give you the Tara Astra. It was created by you guru. She made it to kill adharma gods and asurs. This Astra can kill Gods with Amrit , Asurs and the Sanjeevini mantra would not work unless it is used by Naintara herself even I can't revive the one who dies with this Astra only Naintara can. It can kill any Chiranjeevi or people with any type of boon too. But only when used by Naintara or Vasusen. This Astra is only possessed by Naintara , Niyati , Vrushali , Rudra , Aditya , Takshak , Karakota , Vasusen and me. So be careful with the use of this weapon.

Saying that Mahadev went back on top of Kailash. Then ravaan also went towards Kampilya on the rath he was given by Mata Naintara.

The people on Prithvi had gone inside their houses when ravaan was passing by. But the people of kingdom's of THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS didn't go anywhere as they had faint in their king/queen.

Vibhishan was shaking due to panic. As he knew that if ravaan is alive he was told about him forcing Mandodari and Sulochana to marry him.

In Kampilya:
The Saptrishi's saw the faces of the divine people who had disguised themselves on earth. When they were looking at all the people no one had been shocked. It was as if they were waiting for the arrival of Ravaan. That's when they heard the voice of Radhika in their head. Radhika told them about the truth. The Saptrishi's were relieved that the rebirth of the Ravaan clan had happened for the betterment of the Earth.

Krishna was now sacred for what the future had in store for him. He was happy that his plan was on track. But one wrong decision of getting Vrushali insulted by Draupadi to boost Draupadi's power made the formidable warriors from the past come back. Now he didn't possess the powers need to defeat Ravaan and to defeat Meghnaad his dau could do nothing.

Draupadi was scared that she insulted the daughter of mighty Meghnaad. While Bheem was still unconscious after one right hand from Kumbhakarna. That's when like a breeze entered Ravaan.

Rav- Who was the one to insult my granddaughter.
Man- Arya stop what had to be done is done.
Vru- Yes Pitamaha , Pitamahi is telling the truth. I think we all should go from here.
Ra- Vrushali is telling the truth let's go.