82. Rebirth

Thankyou all for 3k votes 🎉🎂🫶really means a lot.

Never expected this when I started to write I had thought that I will get 5 votes per chapter.

Keep showering love ❤️.

In Jalandhar:
Naintara was tensed on another level today. After all this was the reason that had caused the kingdom of Dwarka to drown. She was thinking about the ways that she can take the pain away from them. Then she remembered that she was Mata Brahmandini and way the goddess of the universe. She then thought of a solution to solve the problem and was excited for the new start.

She then split her soul into 2 halves.

In Tara Lok:
Shani and Niyati were excited to meet their child after long and were playing with him. Later the kids of the other 2 couples joined them and enjoyed their time together. But their joy was short lived as shanidev asked the kids ...

Shani- Putra where is your grandmother?
Ashoka- She is in her old place Pitashree. Rohan- She left Tara Lok after the fab six left and she went back to her husbands house.
Shani- What! How did she accept him back.
Niya- Calm down arya ... putra Rohan please explain in detail what happened.
Rohan- ...

FLASHBACK:
It was a normal day for Chaya while she was doing her puja. But today she had gone to Prithvi Lok to do her puja. That's when she felt eminence amount on her back. When she turned around she saw her husband Surya standing behind her. She was shocked to see him but she didn't show that on her face. She then asked him

Chaya- what are you doing over here?
Surya- I came to meet you Devi. I till now could find you as if my energy didn't exist in the place you were or there was a protective shield around the place you lived in.
Chaya- That's right I was in a place where only people with no sins or people with no ripus are there. If you have them you can only be invited to that place by the queen or the people of that Lok.
Surya- Please forgive me Devi , I was just brainwashed by Sangya.
Chaya- I know you don't mean it. You are just here to help your children get a mother figure and you want to further you Kul.
Surya- It is not like that Devi trust me surya Lok is a better place for you to live instead of where ever you are living.
Chaya- I am living in Tara Lok along with my Son , my daughter-in-law and my grandchild. Also I have be provided everything I need by Devi Naintara and they treat me as their own mother.

Surya was to stunned to even speak. He didn't know that his wife was living in the biggest , the strongest and the richest Lok to ever exist.

He was also scared as Naintara and Vasusen were enough to scare people and make them run away but now they had the support of Devi Niyati , Shanidev , Devi Vrushali , Rudradev. If that wasn't enough they now also had Vrishsena , Vrishketu , Rohan , Piyush and Ashoka with them.

But surya really wanted to change as he felt that he had wronged Chaya but he also wanted Chaya as his shield from the fab six and their kids.

After long time of convincing her she agreed and became the queen of Surya Lok. Yama and Yamuna had excepted her as their mother. But Yamuna had also accepted Shanidev as her brother. So she sent a letter to Ashoka stating the same.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Hearing what Rohan had stated Shani Dev was shocked that his mother would fall for a person who had just come back as he the loneliness was getting to him.