28. Subhsashan

In the royal palace of Hastinapur:
Through the spies the royals got to know about the deeds of the Pandavas. Also them felt nice that Rukmi , Dantavakra , Shishupal and Trigant Naresh didn't cross any limits.

The spies also told them that Sahdev had married Vijaya who was a woman rescued for the Madra royals and Nakul won the Svayamvar of Karenumati the princess of Chedi. That's when the message from Dwarka came. All of them were shocked and couldn't express their feelings. As it was just days since dushasan told them about his love for Subhadra.

Then a messenger from Ayodhya came. All were again curious about way was the messenger sent as when needed to give any message Radhika came personally. After reading the letter all were elated. They were now going to be Mamashree's , matamahi , matama and par- matamahi.

While Amba who was still there got a message that Avantika was pregnant. It was one of the best days of their life.

They then fixed a date on the letter and sent it to Dwarka. The royals of Dwarka also agreed about it.

Few months later:
Soon the royals went towards Dwarka with little Lakshman and Lakshmana. When they reached Dwarka they met the royals. Tho Saurashtra , Kashi and Ayodhya were invited they couldn't come as Radhika , Vrushali and Avantika were on the final stages of their pregnancy. That's when Krishna said something trying to break the marriage.

Kri- See dau , see Mata no one from the side of the groom came for the wedding.
Devi- Yes putra they all got what they wanted now they will not come.
Guests- Who said so?

All the Dwarka royals were shocked to see the royals of Mithila , Lanka , Madra and Panchal. Balram welcomed the guests and then the ceremony's started.

Like that the ceremony's came and went and the next moment the Dwarka royals knew was that Subhadra was on her way to her new kingdom.

She was given a grand welcome and was showed with flowers. Subhadra was shocked seeing the kingdom as the last time she came it was as the ancestors had left it. She later learned that the ancestral made things were still there but the things that was broken down by Radhika was of the land before the kuruvansh enter champanigiri.

She was amazing at how the palace had no das or dasi's. Gandhari told her not to worry and said that she would call some dasi's.

Hidimbi and Bhanumati got Subhadra ready for her first night along with Gandhari.

Later all the people were about to return to their rooms but suddenly the environment changed Gandhari thought that Radhika might have given birth as it was only when a divine person is Born the environment changes.

Which she was correct about. Radhika gave birth to Rohan , Vrushali gave birth to Vrishsena and Avantika gave birth to Ashoka.

TIME SKIP , AGYAAT VAS:-
With the Pandavas , Vidhur , Bhishma and Yuyutsu.

It was as if the life of their had become worst.

For Yudhishthir, he was wondering who happened to him when he bet his own mother. He still saw her face when she was being dragged. But for him , Kunti deserved it. Kunti was the one who hid the fact that she was a mother before marriage which made her impure. He was still searching for his elder brother to gain support from him. He was agitated that the Kauravas were getting married while he could only be with his wife twice after four years. For him these twelve years was like hell. He was happy tho that he was blessed with a son with Draupadi who was named Prativindhya. Now he was planning to gain alliance with Hastinapur as he wanted to wage a war on Chedi , Vidarbha , Trigant Naresh and Dantavakra.