55. Effects of the curse

Rukmini- Where will I live Samrat.
Aryan- The Sita Bhavan.
All- Sita Bhavan?
???- Putra it is called the Kanak Bhavan during the Ramayana.

The voice of the person was not recognised by anyone minus Mata Rukmini. But the people like Krishna , Balram , Revati and the 7 other wife's of Krishna were thinking about Rukmini going in the Kanak Bhavan.

That's when all of them turned around and were pleasantly shocked to see 4 people. A Tapashvi , a set of old twins and a Rishi. But some people knew them like the Dwarka family , the Hastinapur family and Bhishma.

Rukmini was overwhelmed looking at Luv , Kush and Brahmarakshini. She had never expected them to be alive still.

Aryan- Pranam pitamahi , Pranam mamashree Pranam rishivar.
Durv & Amba- Pranam Mata , Pranam mamashree , Pranam Brahmarishi Valmiki.
Aadya- Pranam Gurudev.
All- God bless you.
Vindha- Mata who are you?
Rakshi- I am the daughter of Mata Sita , the former ruler of Ayodhya and Sitapur which was known as Mithila. I am a Brahmarishika Brahmarakshini. I know why you never heard of me , it was because I pointed at the error of you Pitamaha and had cursed him for his mistake.

All of them were shocked hearing that mahamahim was cursed. They thought that he was a nice soul.

Rakshi- He is not a nice soul Pandu.
Pandu- How , How do you know what I was thinking?
Rakshi- I am a Brahmarishika Pandu but Bhishma shall not fight from our side as he along with the Kuntiputra's and Vidur has made plans to not let maharathi karna and Eklavya enter the war.

Bhishma tried to say something but was shouted at and thrown out of the kingdom. He later joint the Kuntiputra's in the war.

With Bhishma ,
He wanted help from his mother so he went on the river banks of Ganga but as soon as he was about to enter the water the waters of the pure Ganga parted its ways.

Bhishma was confused as to why was it happening so he called him Mata for 2 prahars. Not able to see her son devastated Ganga appeared in front of Bhishma.

Bhishma- Mata what is happening?
Ganga- I warned you to never commit any sins but you failed. Now my own water cannot bare your sun Devrat. Remember the curse of Devi Brahmarakshini.

Chapter 44. A Boon and A Curse
Rakshi- Kartavya kartavya kartavya stop it with your false kartavya. Your heinous act is just like the act that Ravaan did with Mata Sita.
You have no shame in the name of your Kartavya you killed the family of Gandhari just because her family didn't tell you that she was married to a cow before her marriage to Dhritarashtra. But don't forget it was you who forced her to marry your nephew by taking the army of Hastinapur and their alliances.
You don't have respect for women so I Brahmarakshini curse you Gangaputra Devrat that from now every sin that you will commit will make you distant from your mother and one day when your sins are fill till the top when ever you try to go in the pure river of Ganga the water will part as it will not be able to bare your sins. Also at the time of your death like you rejected the plea of Amba to save her dignity the pure water of Ganga will reject you.

Ganga- You can get rid of the curse if Devi Brahmarakshini takes it back.

In Ayodhya ,
As soon as Bhishma left the arrival of Karna was announced he was to came after his kingdom was safe so he sent his parents first.

Rakshi- Dasi's drop all the people in their rooms but the family of anga please stay along with my Anuj's , Durvasa , Amba , Aryan , Rishi Valmiki , kulguru Vashisth and Brahmarishi Vishwamitra.

The others left and the people sat on thrones. Brahmarakshini looked at he son and daughter-in-law she also looked at Yashoda and Nandlal who knew what she was going to say so they nodded yes.

Rakshi- Putra Aryan and Putra karna please come and stand in front of us.
Durv- Putra you know that we have adopted you right?
Aryan- Yes pitashree but I told you that I have no connections with my birth mother so I will love you both as my real parents only.
Karna- Before you ask Mata my answer is also same as Samrat Aryans.
Rakshi- Putra your birth story is ...

Brahmarakshini told them about their birth story which shocked both of them. The brothers hugged each other the others left Giving them space to talk.

Brahmarakshini went to her mothers Bhavan and then went to talk to Rukmini.

Rakshi- How are you Mata?
Ruk- Mata?
Rakshi- You might be in a new avatar but you will always be my Mata.
Ruk- I am sorry putri but that was bound to happen.
Rakshi- Anuj's we're traumatised and seeing at the broken marriage and what you went through then never wanted to marry thinking they migth end up like ... like ... like the 7th avatar of lord Vishnu.
Ruk- You did what you did putri the curse worked.

Chapter 42. Her rebirth
Mri- Shri Ram you have cause immense pain to my mother so I the daughter of Maa Sita curse you that that you will see the tragic death of you brothers. I curse that your Raghuvansh will be ruined and all the efforts of your ancestors will all go in vain.

Rakshi- I'm not saying he deserved it ... but gods timing is always right.

The mother and daughter duo takes and then they went to sleep.

The next day Karna and Aryan went to do their puja and they both asked for dann. They came 2 gods first and few minutes later came Kunti. The gods came first so their Dan was taken first.

Rohan- I want a dann from you Aryan.
Aryan- Pitashree you here? Ask for a dann.
Rohan- Until the war ends don't give your enemies any dann.
Kartikey- Putra Karna I also as the same dann from you.
Aryan & Karna- We take an oath to not give dann to our enemies until the war is over.

Later the gods left , but hearing that Kunti was unhappy. So she tried her melodrama but was failing. That's when came Mata Brahmarakshini.

Rakshi- Putra Karna I want your kavach and kundals in dann from you.

____________________________
Authors note:-

What! Brahmarakshini wants the kavach and kundals of Karna. Why?

Will Karna give Brahmarakshini his kavach and kundals?

What will happen next?

The gurudakshina of Parshuram is coming soon. Excited?

Will Brahmarakshini take back the curse of Bhishma?