67. Kauravas and Madrinandan's

Drona- Then who will teach you people as now jiji would be busy ruling the kingdom.
???- I will teach them.

Hearing the voice when the royals , Vidhur and Drona turned , they saw who agreed to teach the Kauravas and all were shocked seeing that person.

All were shocked seeing Devi Rudrani in front of them. They all were shocked when Bhishma went to touch the feet of Devi Rudrani but she stopped him.

Rani- Stop , neither I nor arya consider you as our family after what you did to the princesses.
Drona- Mahamahim how do you know Devi Rudrani?
Suyo- I thought you said that we would not get a guru. But what would you teach us acharya Drona you don't even know that the First son of Mata Ganga Rudra is married to Devi Naintara herself. But after what he did I don't know if he is still their family member.

Bhishma was feeling defected as he was being accused wrongly and Drona feeling insulted left from there. Afterwards Devi Rudrani took the kids of Gandhari , Dhritarashtra , Madri and Pandu with her.

Tho Satyavati , Bhishma and Vidhur were protesting Bhavya being the king ordered them to be quiet.

But Bhavya and Dhriti were thinking what did Bhishma do to the princesses and which princesses.

In Kashi:
Both Bhargav and Bhargavi had reached in the premises of Kashi. They had sent a letter stating their arrival to the king. When Kashi raj arrived he started to mock them seeing only 2 people over there.
Bhargav started to use his divine weapons and fought with the king. While Bhargavi fought with the soldiers of Kashi.

After a Prahar they won and with the remaining 15 akshauhini sena they went to the Kalkotri. When they went there they saw Amba who was in meditation. She felt someone's presence and opened her eyes and looked at the 2 people standing there.

Amba- Who are you?
Bgav- I am Bhargav and she is my sister Bhargavi.
Bgavi- We are here to release you from here.
Amba- How will you release me? You don't even look royal. You look like Brahmins to me.
Bgavi- We are Brahmins , we are the son and daughter of Bhagwan Parshuram and Mata Dharini.
Bgav- We are also the new rulers of Kashi and Our family has asked us to help you get justice from Bhishma.
Amba- But how?
Bgav- It is up to you Devi what ever you want we will give you justice in that way.
Bgavi- Yes Devi trust us we will give you justice in the way you want.
Amba- I want him to be imprisoned for the same amount of time I was in prison in this very prison. But if he being a coward gets the whole army of Hastinapur I want him dead.

After hearing that both the new royals of Kashi went to Hastinapur and sent a letter to Bhishma to come for war.

Bhav- What does the letter say mantri?
Mantri- It is a notice of war but only for Bhishma. It says that a person with no respect to women should not be given a royal status.
Bhav- What wrong have you done Devrat?
Bhish- I have not done any wrong tatshree , I am being wrongly accused of it.
Ambika- Lies don't make us count your mistakes Mahamahim.
Ambalika- Yes you abducted me and my sisters for the greed of your step mother and the alcoholic brother of yours.
Ga- Yes , you also come to ask my hand in the marriage of Dhritarashtra when I was in Gurukul. You with the army of Hastinapur threatened Gandhar. After that you for your own greed was still not over so you imprisoned my 99 brothers and Father by serving the 1 aana of rice. Luckily one of my brother Shakuni left , But because of you he as taken a vow to destroy your kuruvansh.

Everyone was shocked to hear this. Satyavati and Vidhur were scared that now their secrets will also get out. They were happy when the 3 women didn't speak about them. But then they heard a voice.

???- Don't forget about Satyavati and Vidhur too Ambika , Ambalika and Gandhari.
Dhri- Putra Karna you here? And what about Satyavati and Vidhur?
Karna- They were the ones who planned these things with Bhishma and Bhishma did the dirty work. It was the 3 of them who planned to say that the Kauravas are evil so that Yudhishthir can be the king.
Bhav- What! You 2 are hell bent on ruining the name of kuruvansh. I order Bhishma to go to the war with out the Sena or the warriors of Hastinapur. And whatever punishment will begotten by you will be given to both Satyavati and Vidhur.
Dhri- I Dhriti the queen of Hastinapur am removing Bhishma as the mahamahim and senapati of Hastinapur , Satyavati as the Rajmata and Vidhur as the Mahamantri.
Bhav- I appoint Dhritarashtra as the new Mahamantri and Senapati and Pandu as ...
Pandu- I don't desire royal status pitamaha.
Bhav- Okay then , for now Dhritarashtra will be the Mahamahim as well until the kids return. Now go Bhishma and soldiers take vidhur and Satyavati to the prison until the punishment of Bhishma is given.

The soldiers took them away while Bhishma went to fight the war. He in his life never fought such a war and was defeated by his opponent who's raat was driven by a women. He was then blindfolded and taken to the prison.

In Kansa Rajya:
After the whole Deviki doings, Krishna was taken back by Vasudev who dragged him out of Vrindavan. Rohini also went to the kingdom as she was the first wife of Vasudev.

Krishna was left with no option then to fight against Kansa. He killed Kansa and made Vasudev the king while Rohini became the queen making Deviki burn in anger.

In Jalandhar:
The samrat and Samragini were sitting watching their daughter practice warfare when Jalandhar called her.

Jal- Putri come here for a second.
Shakti- What happened Pitashree is everything okay?
Jal- No putri , the throne of the Yuvraj is empty so I was thinking ...
Shakti- Pitashree! I am now marriageable age and I will have kids soon. I don't want a brother who is the age of my son.
Jal- You !

Now Shakti was running while Jalandhar was running behind her. After long the both got tiered and retuned to where Vrinda was sitting.

Vrinda- Putri your father meant that you should be the Yuvarani of this kingdom.
Shakti- Ye..
Jal- She knows it all Vrinda she loves to play pranks.
Shakti- Well then you will be happy when I get married.
Jal & Vrinda- Not this drama again.
Shakti- Fine 😤.

The next day Shakti was announced and crowned as the yuvrani of Jalandhar.

___________________________
Authors note:-

Did you expect Devi Rudrani to be the guru of the Kauravas?

What do you think about the women of Hastinapur calling out Bhishma?

Krishna didn't want to go with his actual parents. What do you think will happen next?