20. Kurukshetra & fire born

In bhagadatta:
Bhagadatta the child of Narkasur was in his Sabha , when a spy came and told him of the events that happened in Hastinapur. He was angry at that women. But when he heard his soldiers talking about how beautiful she is he ordered the spy to describe her to the painter so that he can draw a portrait of her. When he saw the painting of her lust filled his eyes. He ordered his soldiers and left the palace to go to Hastinapur. The soldiers were scared , they were forced to be in the army , But now they like being in the army. Still they didn't want to fight against Maharani Radhika as they knew she was a ati-maharati even if they had 40 akshauhini Sena .

While they were halfway through , They reached a sandy land. they saw a person coming in front of them. When the person came near they were shocked to see Maharani Radhika.

Bhag- Good you came to me my queen I was just coming to take you.
Ra- I am not your bhagadatta. I came here to challenge you for a war not for timepass.
Bhag- No one can defeat me. I have a boon to only die with the hands of Devi Rudrani's shishya who is a girl.
Ra- Did you forget your father also that as a part of his boon and I killed him.

Bhagadatta now realised that Radhika could fulfill his boon so he called his 10 akshauhini Asuri Sena of NIRVATAKAVACHA.

Radhika called her vinash dhanush and used Aindrastra to shower rains of arrows on her opponent. Bhagadatta seeing this got angered and called his bow. Radhika was fighting with Bhagadatta as well as the soldiers simultaneously.

But little did she know someone was watching her to be exact 2 people.

Radhika used Twashtar Astra to confuse the soilders [Twashtar Astra means confusing the army of an opponent to think of their alliances as their enemy]. Now the asurs started attacking the army of Bhagadatta.

Radhika was now face to face with bhagadatta. They both started to use their divine Astras. Bhagadatta used samohan Astra which was countered by the ulka Astra. Then he used his most powerful naag Astra , Takshak Astra. Radhika didn't counter Takshak Astra as Takshak was her companion. But the arrow it self lowered and landed on the feet of Radhika. Radhika not wanting to create doubt taunted bhagadatta saying that he just used his arrow for her blessing.

Bhagadatta in anger chanted the mantras of brahmand Astra. Seeing this Radhika created a shield around the land so no effect of the Astras goes out. Radhika then quickly chanted the mantras of the great Pashupatastra. Both bhagadatta and Radhika released the Astras. When the both Astras collided I was as if there was a big blast that happened , the earth was shaking in fear hearing the blast , both Mahadev and Brahmadev were trying to lessen the effect of their respective astras. The collision sound had echoed through out the universe. It was the moment that scared all including the devs , asurs , naags etc.
It also nullified the Twashtar Astra's effect.

Radhika now had enough and used Aditya Astra and turned Bhagadatta into ashes. Out of the 40 akshauhini Sena of bhagadatta and 10 asuri sena. All the asurs died , whereas the bhagadatta Sena now only had 20 akshauhini Sena alive. In total Radhika killed 30 akshauhini Sena.

She then asked the people who were alive to come behind her. After they came behind her she used Yamastra and asked lord Yama to provide salvation to the departed souls who were good and punish the bad.

Seeing the this Devi Akshara came there and said.

Vedanshi- Putri you have done the right thing asking for salvation good people and punish the bad people. Yes, now which ever war takes place over here. The good souls will get salvation were as the bad will get punishment. This land will be the land of the victory of the good over evil. hence this land will be called KURUKSHETRA.