69. Can I ask you a question?

Rohi- If Krishna will leave I will also go with him.
Bal- Yes , even I will follow Kanha and Mata Rohini.
Subh- I will go to , I don't want to be a person who Deviki uses for alliances I would rather kill myself then to marry a person of her liking.
Deviki- You! Watch me get you killed. I will fix your marriage and no one will stop me.
Rohi- Quiet! Arya now you choose Deviki or Me , Krishna , Balram and Subhadra.
Vasudev- I chose Deviki , she is my wife and I don't want her to be lonely.
Kri- So be it Maharaj , I Krishna am breaking all ties with you and your Vansh. And from now I will be called and known as Yashodanandan.
Bal- I also break all ties with you maharaj , never expect me or my family to help you in any wars of your kingdom.
Rohi- Yes , but before I go along with the 3 kids. I curse you Maharaj that you will come begging to us for shelter along with this wife of yours , your kaal will come and will ruin your whole clan , your kul with Deviki that comes after we 4 leave will never flourish , your throne will forever be with sorrow , you will see the brutal end of your clan and when Dwarka will have a new ruler , the kingdom will be free from my curse.

After Mata Rohini gave them the curse they were stunned. But before Vasudev or Deviki could say anything they left from there.

After 1 prahar they reached Vrindavan and Krishna went in the direction of his old house while the other 3 went to their old house. When Krishna went to the house and knocked on the door a women in her 20s opened it.

???- Pranam who are you?
Kri- I am Krishna who are you? Why are you in my maiya's and baba's house?
???- I don't know who you are but this is my house.
Kri- Ohh do you by any chance know where they are?
???- No I they went from here after the marriage of Radha.
Kri- What! Radha as in the one from barsana?
???- Yes I am talking about her.
Kri- Can I ask you a Question?

In tara Lok,
The Kauravas and Madrinandan's were taken to Tara Lok by Devi Rudrani. When they reached Tara Lok they were mesmerised by the royal palace and the place in general that was in front of them. They had never seen a place with so much beauty and luxuries.
That's when they saw 2 naags come from far and all of the got scared.

Tara- Takshak & Karakota how many times have I told you that whenever you come in front of people who are visiting Tara Lok for the first time that you come in your human form.
Tak- Sorry Mata it was karakota's idea not mine.
Kara- You!!
Tara-Quiet! Come on kids I will show you all your rooms.
Kids- Okay guru Mata.
Tak & Kara- Wait we are also coming Mata/Devi.
Tara- Wait before I take you to your rooms remember that I will only take my Yudhakaushalya avatar during training and I will be in the avatar on Naintara when I am not training you.
Kids- Ji guru Mata.

Naintara then showed them their rooms. After showing them their rooms Naintara told them to have a bath and sleep as from tomorrow their studies will start.

Later in the night Naintara was walking to all the rooms and checking if all of them had gone to sleep or not. That's when she saw Suyodhan looking out of the window in his room.

Tara- Suyodhan what are you doing? It's late in the night and you should be a sleep.
Suyo- Sorry Gurumata , if you don't mind can I ask you a question?
Tara- Yes ask what question do you have?
Suyo- Why did you agree to teach us? We are mortals and you are the most powerful goddess then why?
Tara- It was because of the promise I made in the last universe.

Karna's POV:
I was sitting in my room thinking that when will I meet Jiji , Vrushali , Vrishsena and my friends. Tho I love taking birth as a mortal in dwapar yug but the separation still makes loneliness felt. I was deep in thoughts when I was broken by the noise of my little Anuj.

Karna- what are you doing here so late Anuj?
Gan- I have come for the answers of my questions and I am not leaving until I get the time I get my answers.
Karna- What questions are you talking about?
Gan- The one that I asked you while you were staying in Kailash.
Karna- You know you ask 100 questions in a day and I have spent countless amount of time in Kailash so when did you ask and what questions did you ask?
Gan- The one about why Jiji is so close to bhrata Kartikeya.

Karna looking at his Anuj knew that now he had to tell him the whole truth. He reluctantly agreed to tell Ganesha the truth.