83. Twists and turns

TEN YEARS LATER:
The news that Pandu had given to the people in the court of Hastinapur before the death of his pitamah was that him and Madri were expecting a child. Everyone in the court room were startled as they thought that madri had performed niyog but then Pandu said something that had shocked everyone in the Sabha.
Pandu- I was never cursed but any Rishi's I was just taking a test of both of my wife's to see how the will behave with one another.
All of the royals stunned but they enjoyed the day with each other. Later Pandu and his family went to Madra , The family of Dhritarashtra went to Anga and the two rajmata's went to van. All were enjoying there life's.

One day while the 2 sisters were sitting in the van the saw another women coming their way. They couldn't make out who she was but as soon as her face was Visible the 2 sisters ran towards that person and hugged her. After sometime the 2 younger sisters were laying for the last time on the ground. As for Amba she gabs up her body after her got to know the news that her ears were yearning to hear.

The Kauravas had all gotten married and the son of Pandu Sahdev and Nakul had also gotten married. But they were also helping their younger brother Akash and were training them.

In Kampilya,
Drupad had announced the svayamvar of his daughter and had invited people from all over aryavart. It had been a few months and princess had already chosen her option about whom she wanted to marry.

The day of svayamvar:
All the kings or the royals of different kingdoms had started to arrive. The mantri of Kashi had arrived as the king had to deal with the death of one of the prisoners. The Pandavas had arrived in the palace of Kampilya and had made up their mind to participate in the svayamvar. The royals of Anga were announced and in came the Kauravas and the royals of Madra Nakul and Sahdev were also welcomed. Later Everyone had come from Karna to Jalandhar.

Then the chief guest of the ceremony was called and it was non other then Radha , Krishna , Revati and Balram. The kaunteya's had been told by Kunti about the power they possess so they made up their mind to make alliances with them. But they along with the people in the court who didn't attend the svayamvar of Radha were shocked when Radha Krishna touched the feet of Karna. Later they got to know that Radha is a kuruvanshi and Karna is the pitamah of the couple.

Drupad- The task of the svayamvar is simple. My daughter will marry the most powerful person. There are 3 divine weapons of Devraj Indra which he had gifted to our ancestors. The three weapons that a person has to pick are the Bhala (Spear) , Gada (Mace) and Dhanush (Bow).