30. Danveer karna

The next day:
While Karna was doing his Pooja he felt someone near. He knew who it was , He thought it was Indradev or Kunti. But as soon a he turned it was a person who he felt he knew but didn't know her. She looked as a maha tapasvi. That's when he saw another Brahmin and Kunti coming. He also recognised the Brahmin and it was non other then Indradev.

Karna- Mata since you have come first you will ask for Dan from me.
Tapashvi- Since I am a Tapashvi I don't have love for materialistic things. So I as a dan ask a vow from you.
Karna- You know Mata I never leave anyone with out giving them anything. Ask for you vow.
Tapashvi- I ask a vow that you will never give any other vow of yours as a dan. I ask a vow that you will never give your morals or your Karma as a dan. I ask for a vow that you will never give you kavach and kundals to anyone. I ask you a vow of participating in the war. Lastly I ask a vow that you will never give Dan to the ones who have abandoned you.
Karna- I YASHODA PURTA KARNA TAKE A VOW THAT I WILL NEVER GIVE ANY VOWS IN DAN , I WILL NEVER GIVE MY MORALS TO ANYONE OR MY KARMA TO ANYONE , I WILL NEVER GIVE MY KAVACH OR KUNDALS TO ANYONE , I VOW THAT I WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE WAR AND I WILL ANY DAN TO THE ONES WHO ABANDONED ME.

It was at this moment both Kunti and Indra paled. That's when Indra in anger said.

Indra- I was also here for a dan and I wanted your kavach and kundals. You give it to me or I curse you.
Tapashvi- If you curse him I with all my good deeds will curse you and your kingdom. I will also curse the ones who are of your kind. Be it Dev , Naag , Asur or be it human. If you are a devta then the curse will be with all my Karma and dharma INDRADEV.

Indradev was shocked that this person knew her. Now he looked at her ; he felt that he was looking at his death.

Indra- You are a trickster , you should be ashamed of your self.
Karna- Stop it Indradev. She has asked for a dan and she got it. If you have any other thing then ask me.
Indra- I want nothing but I curse yo...
Tapashvi- INDRA I SAID STOP. I THINK YOU ARE FORGETTING THAT TOU ARE A TRICKSTER. YOU ARE THE ONE TO COME OVER HERE IN A BRAHMIN ROOP WHILE YOU ARE A DEVTA SO GO BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU.

As the Tapashvi said that she with her powers called her kamandal. She for a second show her roop to Indra.

Indra after seeing her roop was scared to death. He couldn't believe that the Tapashvi was non other than Devi Akshara the avatar of Devi Naintara herself.

He understood that like him she was securing the future of her child too. He bowing in front of Devi Naintara's avatar went to Dev Lok.
Where as Kunti thought she could still try to get Karna to her side.

Kunti then started to narrate the birth story of his to Karna. She said all the things to him except the curse begot by her. She then tried to get Karna on her side. Karna said that he was aware of him being her child as he was the student of Devi Rudrani who was the warrior avatar of Devi Naintara.

Kunti feeling rejected went from there. She then went to Dwarka and narrated the happenings to the royals present there. That's when Krishna said that a message has come from Rukmi to decide a date of war. So they sent a message that they will meet in 7 days.

In Hastinapur:
While the royal Sabha was going one the people of the chamber of secrets were in Hastinapur. That's when the a sainik came and told that Bhishma and Vidhur were at the door of the Sabha asking permission to enter. Everyone in the Sabha was shocked seeing Bhishma and vidhur were at the door of the Sabha. Shon was tensed as he didn't want to fight his younger brother. Still Duryodhan allowed them to enter.

Dury- Pranam gangaputra and vidhur, why are you here?
Bhish- I am here to ask you to let me participate in the war from you side maharaj.
Vidh- Me too maharaj.
Dush- Why do you think that we will agree to this?
Vidh- I have the brahma dhanush , and I also have the knowledge of everything.
Bhish- If you don't want to agree to this it's okay maharaj. But I am surely not going to fight from the side of Pandavas.
Ra- Maharaj I think Bhishma should be given a chance. But vidhur , I think you forgot that I have the vinash dhanush , karna has the Vijaya dhanush , Vrushali had the Ajagava dhanush , Avantika has the Shakti dhanush , Shon had the pinak dhanush , Aditya has the Rudra dhanush and Eklavya and all the other family members of the Chamber Of Secrets have the Mitra dhanush given to them by my gurumata gave.
Dury- I announce Bhishma as the new mahamahim of Hastinapur and throw Vidhur out because he is a bad omen for the kingdom he goes.
Bhish- Also vidhur I have a dhanush. It is called Govardhan dhanush. That has the power of that parvat and is purified by my Mata. After leaving the Pandavas I did Tapasya to obtain that bow.

It was a shock to vidhur and he left. Later at dinner Bhishma me Rohan , Ghatotkach , Abhimanyu , Lakshman and Lakshmana his grandchildren. He was happy after a long journey of life he got to see the true side of the Kauravas. He blamed vidhur for the wrong prediction.

That's when he realised. That Pandu putra Bheem was born at the same time as Duryodhan.

So meaning that Duryodhan was good all along. It was Bheem who was the true bad omen.

Rule discussion summary:
During the discussion there was no proper rule being made. Hence later it was decided that there will only be one rule for the fight. That one rule was that the fight will start as the sun rises and will end with the sunset.

In Dwarka:
Kri- Now there are no rules so we can get all the maharathi's to attack one of the four people present in the war.
Yudhi- But still they have 20 akshauhini Sena more.

Vidh- Not to mention they have warriors like:-
Male: {45}
Duryodhan , Lakshman , Dushasan , Ghatotkach , Karna , Shon , Aditya , Dhritarashtra , Shakuni , Uluka , Kartik , Kumbhakarna , Ravaan , Meghnaad , Eklavya , Nishad tribe , Rukmi , Pradyumana , Shishupal , Trigant Naresh , , Paundarka , Bhishma , Dantavakra , Shalya , Vishwamitra , Jamdagni , Parshuram , Gautam , Vashisth , Atri , Kashyapa , Bharadwaj , Drona , Ashwatthama , Akash , Somadatta , Bhurishravas , Nakul , Sahdev , Niramitra , Suhotra , Bahlika , Vrihanta, Vrishsena , Rohan and Ashoka.

Female: {23}
Bhanumati , Lakshmana , Subhadra , Hidimbi , Vrushali , Radhika , Avantika , Gandhari , Radha , Ambika , Ambalika , Amba , Mandodari , Sulochana , Mata Rohini , Mata Yashoda , Mata Radha , Rukmini , Dharini , Arshi , Karenumati , Avantini and Vijaya.

While we have:-
Male: {49}
Krishna , Balram , Arjun , Yudhishthir , Bheem , vidhur , Virat , Drupad , Dhrishtadyum , Vasudev , Yuyutsu , Kritvarma , Prativindhya , Sutsoma , Shrutkarma , 9 sons of Krishna , Manipur , Satrajit (father of Satyabhama) , Satyaki , Satyajit , Shalva kingdom , Kumaradesa Raja Sreniman , Kamboja king Sudakshina , Jambavanta the king of bears , Amitaujas of Kampilya , Chekitana of Kekeya Kingdom , Shivi , Nivatakavacha , Kalkeyas , Alambusha , Alayudha , Raktabija , Andhaka , Mahishasur , Tarkasura , Jalandhara , Hrinayakashipu , Hrinayaksha , Sankachuda , Madhu and Kaitabha.

Female: {16,114}
Draupadi , Chitrangadaa , Devika , Satyabhama , Jambhavati , Kalindi , Mitravinda, Nagnajiti , Bhadra , Lakshmana , Kunti , Deviki , Prishita , Revati and 16,100 other wife's of Krishna.

Kri- Yes vidhur , but still in front of Radhika my wife's are still less. Radhika is an ati-maharathi.
Drau- So who will help us now sakha?
???- We will

__________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL HELP THEM?

DID YOU LIKE THE TWIST IN DAN?

THE WAR IS THERE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. IS IT THE MOST AWAITED CHAPTER?

HAPPY THAT WAR IS NEXT? OR SAD THAT THE BOOK IS COMING TO AN END?