38. Kurukshetra: day 15

THE KAURAVAS CAMP:

The Pandavas side was ready for the night attack. They with all their people went to the camp of Kauravas and saw that no one was their as all the sainik were killed.

The side of the Kauravas were sleeping minus Naintara who was making sure that her child and the children of others were safe. That's when she felt a presence of negativity around her. She with her vision saw that the Pandavas were going to attack. So she using the hidden tunnels made in the ground went to everyone's room to inform them about the same.

After they all were informed about that the Kauravas side got ready for a battle. They were angry on the Pandavas side for their cheap tricks and vowed to finish the war today. But Naintara said to them that they should be in their tents with Jal Astra or Varun Astra ready. They all were happy that they had a support system of Naintara. Tho they knew that she was just keeping the children safe , they knew she also wanted to keep them safe.

The Pandavas side attacked them with Agni Astra which was anticipated by Naintara. Within seconds the Kauravas side extinguished the fire with the Jal Astra they had called and came out of their tents.

That action had shocked the Pandavas side. They had thought that they were being sly but they were wrong. To calm down the anger of the Kauravas side Krishna suggested that the war should take place in the battlefield. Hearing that Naintara laughed and said the Krishna was scared of his team. But non the less they went to the battlefield.

But today not all the people from the Kauravas side went. The people who went were the people who had to kill the others of Pandavas side:-

• Jambavanta , the king of bears was fighting Kumbhakarna.
The fight was awesome but because of the age of Jambavanta ji he couldn't keep up with Kumbhakarna. But he didn't fail to give a tuff fight to Kumbhakarna. But at the end he was disarmed.

• Indra was fighting Meghnaad.
It was scary for Indra to witness as he was getting flashbacks of his fight with Meghnaad. The fight was awesome to witness. It was a funny experience for Meghnaad as he saw Indra sweating. The war between the two was awesome. They started to use divine weapons like Aditya Astra , Maya Astra , Indra Astra , Vajra Astra etc. Later Indra was killed by the Pashupat Astra. Which had caused thunderstorms to happen. That's when the soul of Indra went towards the Womb of Devmata Aditi. Indicating that Indra would have a rebirth. He after killing him returned to the camp.

• Shachi was fighting Sulochana
Devi Shachi was fighting against Sulochana. They were having a one sided battle as Shachi was only taught basics but Sulochana was taught like how the Lanka family was taught. In the battle Sulochana captured Shachi but didn't kill her.

• Yama was fighting Mandodari
Yama the god of death was fighting a battle with mandodari. The battle was a feared one as it was between the god of death and a pious women. The battle happened till sunset when Yama was bounded with the Nagpas. She after binding him returned to the camp.

• Krishna was fighting Rukmi , Shisupal , shalya and Dantavakra.
Krishna was fighting against Rukmi , Shishupal , Shalya and Dantavakra. The battle between them was one of the most random battle. Krishna first started to fight with Dantavakra who was killed by divine arrows of krishna. Then krishna started to fight against Shalya , Krishna Knew that Shalya could not be defeated if krishna was angry. So krishna with the mind power made sure that he had no anger , Seeing a proper opportunity krishna with the Vaishnav Astra killed Shalya. Then came Rukmi and Shishupal together , krishna was distracted as he saw that Rukmini was fighting his remaining wife's so it became difficult for him to fight but he killed Rukmi and Shishupal with his Chakra. While he was going towards his wife's Vasusen seeing this binded krishna in Nagpas.