32. Kurukshetra: day 1

With the Pandavas side:
Kri- I have called you all to say that there is no need to be scared. We will win , the Sena of gods is trained in all types of weapons and also in Divya Astras.
Arj- Yes Madhav we will win , let's go.
All- Yes let us go.

With the Kauravas side:
Radhika and the five other deity's had called Shakuni , Madri , Nakul , Sahdev , Lanka royals , Gandhari , Dhritarashtra , Akash , Vrishsena , Ashwatthama , Shrikhandini , Drona , kripacharya , Kartik , Rohan , Ashoka , Dushala ,Bhishma , Kauravas , Mata Yashoda , Nandlal , Mata Rohini , Subhadra , Eklavya , the Saptrishi's , Bhanumati , Uluka and Radha in a room.

As soon as the Saptrishi's entered and saw Radhika with her weapons. They unknowingly bowed their head. That was seen by all but they first wanted to ask questions to Radhika.

Ra- What happened to all of you all? Why
are you all so down?

Dury- How can we fight against the tridev's and tridevi's?
Dush- How can we fight against the gods themselves jiji?
Ra- Do you think you are wrong?
Bhish- No putri , we are fighting against the wrong.
Ra- Then trust your self you will never lose.

Dushala- But what about the divine being? How will we fight against them jiji?
Uluka- Yes jiji how will we fight against them?
Ra- We are all divine beings Mata Shakti resides in all of our muladhara.

Dhri- What if someone we love dies?
Shak- Yes putri what if something happens to our loved ones?
Ra- Death is a part of moksha. People brought into the world can't dodge their dead. If you stop someone from entering the war and their death is determined in niyati they will die one way or the other.

Lanka pariv- But what will happen to us after death? Will we never comeback to Earth?
Ra- When a person dies their soul is reborn in another body in another form.

Ga- Putri I request you to come in your real form and give some confidence to the people over here.
Yash- Yes putra karna , Yes Devi I also request you.
Saptrishi+parshu+dhari- Yes Devi we also request you.
The others- Who are you?

The Saptrishi's , Mata Yashoda and Mata Gandhari ask Radhika to come in her real roop was a shock to all. Radhika looked at her brother , husband and friends then said.

Ra- We six of the meaning me , Karna , Shon , Vrushali , Avantika and Aditya are dev and devi's. But you all know about Vrushali as she is truly the daughter of Meghnaad and Sulochana.
Ek- Who is jiji Avantika?
Ava- I am the daughter of Mata Prithvi , Devi niyati bhrata Eklavya. But for you I will be your sister.
Ek- If you are Devi niyati who is your husband jiji?
Ava- He is non other then Chaya putra Shani.
Ek- What!!
Adi- Yes
Bhish- Who is your husband putri Radhika?
Ra- You might know him mahamahim.
Bhish- I know him?
Ra- Yes he is non other then the first son of Devi Ganga RUDRA.
Bhish- Bhrata?
Rudra- Yes Anuj
Bhish- If you are here who is your wife?
Rudra- She is the POWERFUL GODDESS , she is the one who is the GODDESS OF POWER , WEAPONS AND POWER. SHE IS RUDRANI , SHE IS BRAHMANDINI , SHE IS AKSHARA AND SHE IS DEVI NAINTARA HERSELF. AND KARNA IS THE GOD OF WAR AND BALANCE. HE IS DEV NAKSHATRA , DEV VEDANT AND DEV VASUSEN HIMSELF.
All- please come in you vastavik roop devi Naintara and dev Vasusen.