46. Education

In Ayodhya,
Brahmarakshini was meditating with an 8 year old Karna looking at her trying to gain her attention. Brahmarakshini was internally smiling. When Karna was a baby Brahmarakshini use to keep Karna on her lap and meditate but now he was the age of 8 and being her grandson in both the celestial and the mortal world Karna was already strong.

That's when Rishi Durvasa and Mata Amba entered the Bhavan. Karna ran towards them and hugged them. Amba fed Karna his food after he finished his food , Brahmarakshini was done with her meditation and started to play with Karna while Amba and Durvasa saw them. That's when Karna said something that was expected by the three people.

Karna- Pitamahi I also want to learn about archery and the knowledge you and pitashree gave to Mata Amba.
Rakshi- Putra do you want to me to teach you?
Durv- Mata I think he should find his own guru.
Amba- Yes Mata later you and arya can teach him the remaining knowledge.

Brahmarakshini was going to say something but they heard a voice that was shouting for Karna.

???- Karna!

That's when the four of them looked at the entrance to find kulguru Vashisth coming. Looking at his face Karna laughed while Durvasa , Amba and Brahmarakshini were trying to hold their laughter. Kulguru Vashisth's whole body was covered with flour. That's when Durvasa held the ears of Karna.

Karna- Ahh Pitashree please leave my ears!
Vash- No rishivar don't leave his ears. Why do you keep troubling me Putra?
Karna- Because your look so funny.
Rakshi- Putra now since kulguru Vashisth is here take his blessings before you go.
Karna- Bless me kulguru.
Vash- But where are you going Putra?
Amba- He is going to find a guru for himself rishivar.
Vash- Then I bless you to be one of the most formidable warriors and Brahmin in this universe.

But before going Karna was made aware that he is not the actual son of Maharishi Durvasa and Mata Amba.

Later Karna left after taking the blessings of his pitamahi , his parents and kulguru Vashisth. Karna started his journey towards Mahendragiri parvat. He reached the foot hill of Mahendragiri parvat but since it was already past the sunset he was asked by the village chief of the village that was on the foothill on Mahendragiri parvat to stay with them.

He accepted their welcome and got to know that they belonged to the Nishadi tribe. He got to know what happened to Eklavya so he in the secret language of Ayodhya and the royal seal he sent Eklavya towards Ayodhya.

That's when the people of the Nishadi tribe got to know that Karna was none other then the Grandson of Mata Brahmarakshini , the son of Rishi Durvasa and the descendent of the Sitavansh. They were going to give him special treatment but Karna stopped them and said he doesn't want any special treatment.

The next day after his prayers he started his climb on the Mahendragiri parvat. He reached to summit of the hill and he saw the family of Parshuram sitting there while meditating.

Feeling the presence of someone the family of Parshuram opened their eyes and saw a 8 year old child standing in front of them.

Par- Who are you child and what are you doing here?
Karna- I am Karna and I am here in hopes of getting education from you Bhargava.
Jam- Putra you know that my son has taken a oath of only teaching Brahmins and demigods so what is your caste?
Karna- I am a Brahmin rishivar.
Par- A Brahmin? Who is your parents and which family do you belong to?
Karna- My Pitashree is Rishi Durvasa and Mata Amba is my mother. I am the descendent of the Sitavansh and Brahmarishika Brahmarakshini is my pitamahi.