22. Bhanumati's Swayamvar

In Saurashtra ,
All the kings from all around from aryavart had come to be a part of the Swayamvar of Yuvrani Bhanumati including Dwarka except the people of Kashi , Madra , Nishad Rajya , Ayodhya , Hastinapur , Gandhar and Bhagadatta.

They all wanted to win the Swayamvar so they could get protection for THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS. Some people had also come to abduct the yuvrani from the swayamvar as the saw there was no security in the kingdom.

That's when the king and Queen arrived with Rajmata Kirtida and Rajpita Nandlal & Vrishabhanu. While walking the three of the elders didn't even look at the Dwarka royals which hurt both Krishna and Balram.

That's when it was announced that Gandhar Raj Shakuni was arriving with his son Yuvraj Uluka. Both of them did Pranam to the royals and sat on the throne's allocated to them. Shakuni sat with the rest of the guests whereas Uluka sat next the Rajmata and Rajpita's.

Then the arrival of Madra , Bhagadatta , Hastinapur , Ayodhya , Nishad Rajya and Kashi was made.

Karna- I welcome you all for the swayamvar of my dear sister. Before starting , SAINIKON.
Soldiers- Ji Maharaj.
Karna- Order all 20 akshauhini Sena to surround the palace so no one dares to try to abduct my sister.
Ra- Sainik also order the Sena of Bhagadatta to be on the Northern border.
Shon- Sainak order the Sena of Ayodhya to take care of the North Eastern side of the border.
Shak- Sainik order our Sena to be there on the North Western side of the border.
Aditya- Sainik order the sena to be at the Western border.
Dury- Sainik order the Sena of Hastinapur to be at the South Western border.
Eklav- Sainik order the Sena of Nishad Rajya to be on the Southern border.
Nakul & Sahdev- Sainik order the Sena of Madra to be on the South Eastern Border.
Vru- Then sainik order our other 20 akshauhini sena to be at the Eastern Border.

All were shocked by this. People who thought of abducting the yuvrani were now not going to do it. Those people included Shishupal the King of chedi , Jaydrath the king of Sindhu , Trigant naresh and Neela the son of Vibhishan also the Yuvraj of lanka.

Vru- Now I would request my sister Radha and Mata Yashoda to get the bride.

That's when Mata Yashoda and Devi Radha came in the palace with Bhanumati.

[BHANUMATI- FACE CLAIM TINA DATTA ]