51. Kala pradarshan

Brahmarakshini was waking in a hallway which went to 4 directions. She was going to go to the lunch room which there were 2 more people going in the same direction. So they all bumped into each other.

When all the 3 people looked up they were shocked. They suddenly started to laugh. The 3 people were none other then the 3 avatars of Devi Naintara Brahmarakshini , Radhika and Aadya.

Rakshi- Pranam Deviyo.
Aadya- Pranam is for others you as not meant to do Pranam to yourself the great Brahmarakshini.
Ra- Nice to meet my second avatar which the author didn't know what to do so he deleted it and Brahmarakshini my third avatar nice to meet you.
Aadya- The author acted like they didn't want me but they wanted to make a multiverse. Am I right author?
Author- What ever makes you sleep in the night Aadya. I mean I did use your old name Shakti in another book that is doing better then the deleted one.

All of them laughing and then went to sleep as next day was the kala pradarshan.

The next day , kala pradarshan:
Suyodhan and Sushala returned in the morning of the kala pradarshan and met everyone.

The guests were welcomed in the kingdom and the puja had started. After the puja was done the 97 Kauravas came and showed their talent. All of the people in the praja and all the royals were impressed by the talent of them.

Then came Sushala the people thought that she wouldn't have as much talent. The royals of other kingdoms thought that she would perform for them. When she came she first did a dance and sang at the same time.

All the people were mesmerised by that. Sinduraj was thinking of sending a marriage proposal for her. But all got a shock when they saw her coming back in the arena along with her weapons. All were again left speechless when she was showcasing her talent.

Then came Vikarna his fencing with his sword was so strong that it could cut the winds of Vayudev himself. He also used his secondary weapons and showed his talent.

Then came Sushasan when he smashed his mace on the ground it started to shake. It was as if the kala pradarshan of Dhritarashtra was happening again.

Then came Nakul and Sahdev the both together showed their divine knowledge. Pandu was happy as he could see his kids were better the Kuntiputra's as he knew the knowledge of Drona and his sons Nakul and Sahdev's knowledge is better then Drona.

Then last but not the least came Suyodhan. He from whips and daggers to maces and bows showed all his talent. His talent had gotten Vidhur and Bhishma to sweat along with the other royal guests. A Rajdoot who came from Panchal knew that Suyodhan was ever more powerful then Bhishma. After Suyodhan was done showing his talent. Dhritarashtra stood up and made an shocking announcement.

Dhri- I thankyou all for coming for the kala pradarshan of the kuruvanshi's. I want to make an announcement on this day. I Dhritarashtra announce my eldest daughter Radhika as the new queen of Hastinapur.
Suyo- Pitashree Sushala and I also have an announcement to make. As our guru dakshina we were given the task to defeat the king of Kashi.
Susha- Bhrata Suyo and I defeated it and won over the kingdom of kashi so now we want to make kashi as a part of Hastinapur.
Nakul- We 101 brothers to tatshree. We won the land of Chedi but now we want to make it a part of Hastinapur.

After a long discussion the two kingdoms were added in the land of Hastinapur. The next day the coronation of Radhika was done and before the people left Brahmarakshini invited all to the coronation of her grandchild Aryan.

With Drona ,
Drona was dreading as to why he got brainwashed by Kunti. He understood his mistakes and was going to rectify it.

_________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:-

What will Drona do?

What did you think about the kala pradarshan?

All of the royals all over the Aryavart will come. Excited for the meet of Krishna (Rama)and Brahmarakshini?

What did you think about the authors chat with the three avatars of Mata Naintara?🤪🤪