71. Answer 2 : Suyodhan

In Tara Lok:
In the night Naintara was walking to all the rooms and checking if all of them had gone to sleep or not. That's when she saw Suyodhan looking out of the window in his room.

Tara- Suyodhan what are you doing? It's late in the night and you should be a sleep.
Suyo- Sorry Gurumata , if you don't mind can I ask you a question?
Tara- Yes ask what question do you have?
Suyo- Why did you agree to teach us? We are mortals and you are the most powerful goddess then why?
Tara- It was because of the promise I made in the last universe.
Suyo- What type of promise?

That's when Naintara told him about the happenings in the last universe. He was shocked , he couldn't believe that the most powerful goddess was his elder sister. Then she showed him all the visions from the previous birth.

[ If you have not yet read Powerful goddess 1: The Chamber Of Secrets do read it because some of the plot could be connected to that story]

But there was still one question in his mind and then he said it out loud and asked her.

Suyo- But I still don't understand what promise did you give us?
Tara- After the war got over , all of us got a kingdom and after 14 years I had to leave Prithvi.
Suyo- But how is that connected?
Tara- It is , as I was saying that after 14 years I was to leave. But since the war ended all 104 of us being Me as Radhika , 100 Kauravas , Sushala , Nakul and Sahdev had to rule all different kingdoms and till the time I never met you all. Not even a single on , so when I came back to meet you all. You'll got sad that you'll didn't meet me on the past 14 years and you'll blamed yourself.
Suyo- But we were right we neglected you and then it was time for you to leave.
Tara- Radhika avatar was taken to make the love and work be taken care off Suyodhan. Anyways so when I asked all of you a wish all 103 of you'll asked to spend the lost 14 years with me in your next life.
Suyo- So that's the reason we are over here in Tara lok and you agree to give us your knowledge?
Tara- Yes , but Mata Gandhari , Mata madri and Pitashree Dhritarashtra all asked me to give you'll all the knowledge I could.
Suyo- So we will have all your knowledge?
Tara- No but you'll be the some of the most powerful.

After few moments of silence Suyodhan asked.

Suyo- But what is the motive of you birth in this you?
Tara- What do you mean by that?
Suyo- Like in the last universe your motive was to be known as a secret hence being called The Chamber Of Secrets so what is it this time?

Tara- This time the war is to guard. You know this time if things will change the story wouldn't even reach the dyut Sabha or after the dyut Sabha the sinners will be killed immediately.

This will be a lesson to the people in kaliyug , they will know to treat people especially women with equality and if they don't I Naintara will be their kaal. We will guard the glory of aryavart.
Hence we will be known as Guardians Of Glory.

Karna's POV:
I have to tell Ganesha the truth but how? He was hurt when he got to know about us leaving Kailash and were going to make new Lok. This topic is sensitive for all of us I don't know what will his reaction be.