12. Mathura war

IMPORTANT DO READ:-
Guys I'm studying in  std 12th so have my boards till 13th march. I will update twice a week from now. But if I am done with the chapters I will update soon.

Seeing Maharishi Vashisth coming to the battleground with his divine Dhanush. All were shocked as Maharishi Vashisth never picked up his bow unless to stop wrong things to happen.

Bal- Parnipat Maharishi, But why are you fighting? You only fight against wrong.
Vash- Yes and what you are doing is wrong. You are here to fight for Mathura saying that Karna did wrong by breaking the land he won so what's wrong?

Krishna and Balram were shocked that the person who captured Mathura was Karna, they thought he would get Anga from Duryodhan on the day kala pradarshan . But the people on their side couldn't believe Maharishi Vashisth was supporting Karna.

Vasudev- It is wrong Maharishi. It was the maternal land of my wife.
Karna- So it wasn't wrong when you and your family let 100 kings be captured in Mathura and Mathura people being treated badly? Or you are here to fight since Jarasandh is dead and you think you clan easily win against me?

The royals were ashamed on being questioned but couldn't say anything as they knew Karna was telling the truth. But arjun did.

Arj- Surrender now or you will regret it later.
Karna- The person who doesn't have weapons of tridev's and no destructive weapons will win? Hahaha 🤣
Vash- Are you'll going to only talk or do some action?

It was a slap to the faces of Pandavas and all the other warriors and the 24 akshauhini Sena that the new Mathura king didn't bring any Sena and that Maharishi taunted them.

The war then began where Karna started Samvarta Astra to destroy the army. Then when he was about to leave the arrow of Aindraastra, Krishna , Drupada , Arjun , Bheem and Vidhur came in front of him and started to fight with Karna. Seeing this karna raised his hands and started to chant the mantras of the Vijaya dhanush.

Seeing the divine dhanush in the hands of karna Arjun became envious and the others were mesmerised. While they were mesmerised by the scene, Karna quickly chanted the mantra of Naryanastra towards the army and released the Astra creating havoc.

On the other hand Vasudev , Kritvarma , Balram , Rukmangada and Rukmaratha the sons of Madraraj Shalya , and Yudhishthir were fighting against Vashisth. Maharishi was using advanced techniques to fight due to the numbers game.

Everyone was caught off guard by the havoc. Krishna who was going to speak how to nullify the Astra , but was approached by Karna who diverted the attention of his.

Karna then bonded all except Bheem and challenged him to a gada yudh. He summoned his gada and started to fight with Bheem. While Karna used techniques to fight Bheem only used raw strength. He in less that five minutes finessed the match by making Bheem unconscious. He asked his soilders to put Bheem in the prison.

Then Karna fought with Arjun.
Arjun first used the sahastra band which turned into fire balls. While Karna used Varuna Astra to nullify the effect of the Astra. Arjun continued to be on the offence while karna was defending. Arjun was agitated that all his Astras were being nullified. After sometime Karna started to attack which overwhelmed Arjun. He finally used samohan Astra to stop defeat. The same things happened to both Drupada and Vidhur.

The came the time both Krishna and Karna came face to face. Karna was still angry for all the things happened in the past to his parents and his sister. He then started to attack Krishna with varunastra which was countered by agniastra. Then Krishna  used Chakra band Astra which was countered by chakra bhed Astra. After something the war started to become intense. The weather long changed was now like a irruption of volcano's. After long Krishna used his last resort and called upon his sudarshan chakra.

Shree Krishna somehow didn't have the will to hurt Karna. It was like an invisible force stopping him.

Karna who felt this change chanted mantras of two different Astras. One being maya Astra which created a illusion that Karna was Mata Laxmi and the other being Nagpasha. Krishna who saw his dear wife stood the frozen. He was brought out of his thoughts when he felt himself being binded to the nagpasha. Karna after he had imprisoned Arjun , Krishna , Bheem , Drupad and Vidhur started fighting the soldiers.

While Maharishi Vashisth had managed to imprison Yudhishthir , Vasudev and Kritvarma and was now fighting Balram with his mace.

Near the army the Narayanastra had killed the 6 combined akshauhini Sena of Madra and Panchal and 5 of Dwarka. Seeing this Karna revoked the astra. He also revoked the maun Astra of Krishna.

Seeing their Sena being killed Rukmangada and Rukmaratha ran to kill karna. They started telling bad things about Karna and his family. They also bad mouthed the royal family of Magadha.

Karna and Krishna became angry hearing that.

Then the sons of shalya also told something about Mata Arundhati. Which was the last straw for both Karna and Vashisth. Looking at Vashisth distracted, Balram Disarmed him but there was no reacting from his side. After a while he shouted "OH MIGHTY PASHUPATASTRA KILL  RUKMANGADA FOR THE DISRESPECT OF MY WIFE".
Yes Maharishi Vashisth had used his mind to control the pashupatastra.
All where shocked to see this form of Maharishi. He then attacked Balram in rage making him unconscious.

Where as Karna in anger released  Maheshwar Astra to turn Rukmanratha into ashes.

Therefore, making Mathura the winners of the war. Karna first used his bow to create a hand doing Pranam symbol in the sky. Which informed his sister, wife and the other friends of him.

Karna then warned all the royals to new attack them again for petty reasons. If the attacked Mathura again it would also consist of the total of 85 akshauhini Sena army of Mathura and the other allies without considering to 100 allied kingdoms of Mathura. That statement had lead everyone to wipe there foreheads.

Later defeated and ashamed they left back to their respective kingdom.

But something in Shree Krishna made him feel uneasy about Karna. It was the Karna who was there in the previous universe's. This Karna was different and divine.

When the new of the death of the sons of Shalya reached Madra he vowed that he would never help Kunti or her sons again. madri also stated that reason. While both Nakul and Sahdev were ashamed of their elder brother who couldn't protect their younger cousins.

In Dwarka:
All the ladies were waiting for the men to comeback victorious got the news that the men had lost the war.
They also got to know that out of the 18 akshauhini Sena they took, they now only had 11 akshauhini Sena with them.

It was as if the dreams of Kunti had shattered.She thought after her sons help Dwarka they could ask Mathura to rule making Kunti the rajmata of the whole aryavart.

When the royal people returned. Vasudev asked Vidhur , Kunti and her sons when will they leave. As her staying here for long wouldn't be nice. Since she was not Pritha the princess of yadavas but Kunti the princess of Kuntibhoj.

Kunti and her sons tried to get a land but were silenced at once. They felt foolish that they left Hastinapur and their royal life for just getting a loss in their first ever battle.

They went to Madra for shelter but were rejected due to what happened to their Yuvraj and Rajkumar in the war.

They then decided to go to vanvas for few years and the return to Hastinapur.

Few months later, In Hastinapur:

Radhika was teaching her brothers , Mother , father and Sushala all types of weapons. They had only in the span of few months excelled in the training. He had all divine Astras except of those of the tridev's, tridevi's , Devi Naintara and Dev Vasusen.

Now tomorrow Naintara would go and invite her friends and their families for kala pradarshan.

__________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

WILL AMBA ACCEPT THE OFFER?