72. Answer 3 : Ganesha

Later Karna went to his room and was sitting over there. He was deep in thoughts when he was broken by the noise of my little Anuj.

Karna- what are you doing here so late Anuj?
Gan- I have come for the answers of my questions and I am not leaving until I get the time I get my answers.
Karna- What questions are you talking about?
Gan- The one that I asked you while you went to Kailash as Karna to gain education.
Karna- You know you ask 100 questions in a day and I have spent countless amount of time in Kailash so when did you ask and what questions did you ask?
Gan- The one about why Jiji is so close to bhrata Kartikeya.

Karna looking at his Anuj knew that now he had to tell him the whole truth. He reluctantly agreed to tell Ganesha the truth.

He knew he will have to tell Ganesha the truth but how? Lord Ganesha was hurt when he got to know about dev Vasusen and Devi Naintara leaving Kailash and were going to make new Lok. This topic is sensitive for all of the Shiv parivar so Vasusen didn't know what will the reaction of lord Ganesha be.

Karna- Sit over here I'll tell you about it.
Gan- Okay bhrata.

That's when Karna started to narrate the story about what had happened.

Karna- It was when we returned from our Gurukul and were staying in Kailash.
Gan- But you both reached in the day and by night the Manthan had happened.
Karna- To the people we had , but for Mata Parvati and Pitashree Mahadev we stayed there.
Gan- But when I was born you both were not there why?
Karna- I'll tell you it is all connected Anuj. So as I was saying we stayed in Kailash. Days went by and the came the time for Tarkasur's death. Mata Parvati and Pitashree with their powers were going to get bharta Kartikeya.
Gan- Then what happened?

Asked Ganesha as he was never told about the birth of Kartikeya and wanted to know the truth.

Karna- I was in Tara Lok as Vrushali had given birth to Vrishsena and Niyati had just got to know she was pregnant so Shani was with her.
Gan- Was jiji also pregnant?
Karna- Till that time jiji had not met Rudra. Anyways , so when the devs got to know that Tarkashur had arrived at the place Mata and Pitashree were doing the yagya to get Kartikeya.
Gan- What! Then what happened?
Karna- Seeing this the devs and Devi's came over there and Indra order Agni to the the power ball and run.
Gan- That was wrong , Agnidev interfered in a yagya which is adharma.
Karna- Yes , feeling the loss of energy Mata came out of samadhi and saw Agnidev running with the power ball. Before she could catch him Agnidev went from there.
Gan- Then what did Mata do?
Karna- Mata in anger took the form of Adi-Shakti and cursed the gods that their wife's could never get pregnant and they would never have kids.
Gan- But why did Mata give that curse?
Karna- Because they were trying to cover for Agnidev.

Ganesha went into deep thinking and then he asked Karna again.

Gan- But how is this related to jiji?
Karna- After Agnidev ran jiji caught him and cursed him "Agnidev you have taken a child away from his parents hence , I Naintara curse you that your child would also be taken away from you and you will never become a father again and I also curse you that your daughter would never be Mata Lakshmi but would be like bua Alakshmi". Then jiji took the power ball from Agnidev and went back to Mata and Pitashree.
Gan- Then?
Karna- Because the yagya was ruined , Pitashree brahma said to Mata that "now the energy should be in your womb to give birth to your son". But due to the curse of Mata , she couldn't carry a child.
Gan- Then how was bhrata Kartikeya born?
Karna- Being born from their powers Mata and Pitashree asked jiji to carry Kartikeya. That's when jiji turned in this form.

Saying that Karna raised his hand and the light showed Ganesha this.

Gan- So jiji is the one to give birth to bhrata Kartikeya?Karna- Not fully , Mata Parvati wanted to feel pregnancy so she connected her soul with jiji's soul

Karna- Not fully , Mata Parvati wanted to feel pregnancy so she connected her soul with jiji's soul. But still being in her womb jiji connected to Kartikeya.

Ganesha pleased to know it was going to leave when Karna stopped him and said.

Karna- There is more to the story.
Gan- What! What is it bhrata?
Karna- 1 devotee of Bhagwan Vishnu had done a penance for him. She was a asur and her husband was killed by Kartikeya during the war with Tarkasur as he was a soldier.
Bhagwan Vishnu being pleased with the penance asked her what she wanted for. To which she said "I want you to hurt lord Kartikeya in such a way that he will feel the pain. Also the pain would go away until a pure soul is connected to him"
Gan- But mamashree didn't do that right?
Karna- He did do it. That's what created more distance between him and jiji and I. He said a lot of hurtful words but it was not his own word it was the words the asuri women was telling him to tell. That broken young Kartikeya and he went to jiji and hugged her. It was a that time his pain was vanished as he got connected to a pure soul. But the words still affected him and seeing Kartikeya like that jiji couldn't take it and she used her Trishul and beheaded the asur women and she got even more attached to Kartikeya since then.

Listening to that Ganesha felt bad that he was making fun of his brother Kartikeya. But then Karna said.

Karna- You know you mean to make fun of him in a respectful way right.
Gan- Yes.
Karna- Then you should not feel bad.
Gan- Okay bhrata , I will take your leave now pranipat.
Karna- Pranipat Anuj take care.