62. History repeats

Flashback:-

In Kuntibhoj,
Rishi Durvasa had come over their for a puja. But no one was ready to serve him because of his temper. Shockingly their princess Kunti came forward to serve him. Being impressed by Kunti Rishi Durvasa gave her a mantra of calling upon five celestial deity's to obtain a child from them. He while going warned her not to use the boon before marriage. But she did it anyways.

The princess after getting the boon from Durvasa Rishi was walking through a ashram near the river banks. She heard the guru over there say.

Student 1- Gurudev who is lord Kartikeya?
Guru- He is the second son of Mata Parvati and Mahadev the first being dev Vasusen. He is one of the most handsome and powerful gods and he is also the senapati of the army of gods. He had taken birth to eliminate the evil Tarkasura from this world. He was born from the krodh Agni of Mahadev's third eye and the energy of Mata Shakti.
Stu 2- How many people did he kill in the war with Tarkasur?
Guru- Lord kartikeya kill eight thousand billions and thousand crores of daityas in tarakasur battle. This is another example of Lord kartikeya destructive potential. Lord karthikeya just with his feet was able to broke mountains.
Stu 3- Has he ever defeated someone else?
Guru- He made the powerful asur Sankachuda unconscious. Now we will continue to class tomorrow as it is time for yog gyan.
Students- Ji guru agastya.

Kunti who heard this all couldn't control her urge to see lord Kartikeya. She had two options either to do Tapasya or use her boon. That's when she couldn't hold her urge and chanted the mantra she got from Durvasa Rishi and called lord Kartikeya.

Dev Kartikeya was anticipating this as.

FLASHBACK:

Tara- Anuj Kartikeya and Devsena I think you should know something.
Kar & Devsena- What jiji?
Tara- While me and Vasu were in Samadhi thinking which avatar should we take , Vasu got a vision that ...
Vasu- That Kunti is going to call you this time instead of Suryadev and jiji.
Kartik- What! Why doesn't she get brains that not let the history repeat itself.
Tara- Calm down Anuj. You and devsena don't have to give your Ansh to her.
Devsena- Then what will we do jiji?
Parvati- Putri I think Naintara is meaning to say that since Vasusen got the vision he will take a form of a child and
Shiva- and you will bless Kunti with putra Vasusen.

Thats when Devi Naintara whispered to Ganesha.

Tara- Anuj when did Mata and Pitashree become so smart.
Ganesh- Yes jiji , I also don't know when that happened.
Shiv-Shakti- we heard that.
Tara- We , we who? Heard what? I didn't say anything.

That's when everyone started laughing. It was normal of Naintara and Ganesha to talk like this. But that's when Kartikeya asked her something.

Kartik- Jiji which avatar are you taking?
Tara- I was to take birth to a different person Anuj , but now ********* I doing Tapasya of mine to get me as a child. So I will have to take birth as his child.
All- ********* what!!! Are you mad?
Tara- Yes him , it's my fault only I never thought that changing the history of one yug would change. I had thought to fulfill the wish of the people who were going go be my parents🥺🥺.

Everyone there was shocked. They had never seen Naintara on verge of tears. That's when Kartikeya hugged her , which caused her to start crying. But she controlled the emotions as she had all the Panch tatvas powers and her emotions affected the weather of the entire universe.

Seeing that the people over there couldn't help but think that Naintara for the sake of the universe was hiding her emotions. They felt bad but that's when the Trimurti asked her.