81. Birth , Adult and Death

In Kampilya:
Drupad was performing a yagya for quite sometime. To be honest he was doing a yagya ever since he had lost to Ashwatthama.

He was wanting a son who can kill Drona as he wanted Ashwatthama to be in pain. He also wanted a daughter to marry Abhay and manipulate him against Ashwatthama.

He then after a long time got the blessings of his efforts. The boy was first born and then following him , the girl was born. Drupad named his son Dhrishtadyum and his wife Prishati named their daughter Draupadi.

In Hastinapur:
Bhavya , Dhriti and Karna were in a secret room talking to each other.

Bhav- Karna Satyavati has died in the van where she had gone to meet her son.
Kar- I know Pitashree but why are you telling this to me?
Dhri- Putra your father and I are waiting for your marriage. Then your father and I can use our boon of icha mrityu as we are to old now.
Kar- Okay Mata I'll get the bride soon don't worry.

Saying that Karna left to the place his beloved one stayed. While Karna had gone to get the kulavadhu of Kuruvansh , Bhavya and Dhriti announced their decision about accepting their death. All the kuruvanshi's were happy that the couple can rest and will leave on a happy note.

Ambika and Ambalika also said that they would spend the rest of their life serving sages and in the van.

Vidhur was thinking about Bhishma who was in the jail of the Kashi kingdom. He wondered if Bhishma was ever going to use his icha mrityu boon or not.

That's when Pandu made an announcement which had shocked everyone in the Sabha.

In the ashram of Agniras,
The family of Rishi Agniras were spending time together when suddenly the face of Urvi began to glow with glory. Seeing that the Rishi and Rishiki were shocked. But it was all made clear when Karna entered the ashram and took the blessings of the revered couple.

Ras- Who are you and why are you here?
Kar- I am Karna the son of king Bhavya and queen Dhriti rishivar and I am here to ask the hand of your daughter in marriage.
Lopa- Do you know her from before?
Kar- Yes Devi in my true form I do know her.

The revered couple got confused when they heard Karna talk about his original form but everything was made clear when Urvi stood next to Karna and their true form of Vasusen and Vrushali was showed.

The revered couple agreed to the marriage and then the 4 of them went to Hastinapur.

The marriage was done successfully and then was the hard time that had come. The family bid goodbyes to the 2 people who had kept the name of kuruvansh. The body of Bhavya merged with Shanidev and the body of Dhriti had merged with Devi niyati.

Then Karna made an announcement as the new king of Hastinapur for the first time.

Kar- I think it is nice for kids to spend time with their parents like I had gotten to spend with mine.
Pandu- So what should the children do now tatshree?
Kar- After the war with Madra , Madra still had no ruler. So Nakul and Sahdev will be the Rajkumar's of Madra while Pandu and Madri will be the king and queen of Madra.
As for Dhritarashtra and Gandhari , Gandhar is declared as an independent kingdom already so I make you both as the king and queen of Anga while Mithila and Hastinapur will become one. Also since the army of Hastinapur is 20 akshauhini Sena both the new kingdoms will have 10 akshauhini Sena each.
Suyo- But pitamah what about Our kingdom Panipat?
Urvi- Putra you all will still rule over there but will just not stay there also Panipat is in the center while Anga is on the East and Madra is on the South East side so you all will live close to Panipat.

Saying that the Sabha was dismissed and then the people left for their respective kingdoms and locations. While Karna was stuck with Vidhur in the palace.