40. The past

Kaliyug , 18th century:
There was a curious girl who was sitting in when her father Moropant Tambe came in the room. He was calling her but she was lost in her thought. That's when Moropant shook his daughter. That's when she came back to Earth.

Mo- Putri Manikarnika what were you thinking?
Mani- Pitashree when I was walking through the Ashram near the river I heard about Mahabharata can you tell me that story?
Mo- Sure putri for sure. The Mahabharata was originally know as Jaya...

Then he started to tell her about the birth of Devi Naintara and dev Vasusen , Their education , their promise to their parents. Then he told her about the Tapasya of Gandhari , the boon she got. He told her about the birth of the fab six , Kauravas and Pandavas. The curse of Pandu , their exile , death of Pandu , the gurudakshina of Devi Yudhakaushalya , Vashisth , Vishwamitra and Parshuram , the Mathura war , the kala pradarshan , the exile of Pandavas , the svayamvar , the making of Indraprastha , cheerharan , vanvas and the final war.

Mani- Pitashree can I be a warrior too.
Mo- Yes putri you can I will teach you.

18th June , 1858.

door phirangi ko karney ki sab ney man mein thani thi,
Chamak uthi san sattavan mein, yeh talwar purani thi,
Bundeley Harbolon key munh hamney suni kahani thi,
Khoob ladi mardani woh to Jhansi wali Rani thi.

The little girl Manikarnika later grew up to be a warrior of Jhansi. Later to be know as Jhansi wali Rani or Rani Lakshmi bai a name she took after Jeevalaxmi the original name of Radhika. Her inspiration came from Devi Naintara and ended on her. She never once missed to pray to Devi Naintara be it her most painful days when she got hurt in the war. The last word she said before her death was Naintara. The second she burned herself without bowing her her a tear fell from the eyes of Devi Naintara making it rain all around the world.

Later stages of Kaliyug:
Kaliyug had been nice but after Mahabharata , the perspective of people changed. The fab six were worshipped in groups and solo , but they were never associated with their parents. It was weird to see but day by day the heart of lord Vishnu broke. But non the less , he took the avatar of Kalki and with that the kaliyug came to a end.

After the end of kaliyug and before Mahadev destroyed the universe the fab six went to Prithvi one last time in this universe and relieved the memories they had. It was for the first time Devi Naintara was going to cry. She went to the place where Gandhari did Tapasya for her , then to Hastinapur of the Modern era , then to bhagadatta. Lastly she went to the land of Kurukshetra. When she reached over their she was standing at the place where Rohan was tortured. It was at that time she broke down. Later the bidded goodbyes to the 8 Chiranjeevi's and left.

Mahadev then destroyed the whole universe but not the Lok that was on top of the other Lok , not the Lok that was the Biggest of them all , not the most divine not and more importantly not the Tara Lok.

AND WITH THAT THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS BECAME THE PAST.