37. Kurukshetra: day 14

Now neither of the both sides had any Sena. The land of Kurukshetra was a walk through the dead bodies. But that was going to change as today was the day that the vanar sena and hanumanji were going to come to the war.

KURUKSHETRA:

Both the sides were now standing in front of each other. That's when like a breeze came lord hanuman along with his vanar sena. As the shanknaad was done , the Pandavas due to the support of vanar sena started to attack.

It was mainly lord hanuman that was doing the damage. Seeing this Naintara went in front of him and put two hands in front of him. She later started to sing

Shri Guru Charan Saroj raj Nija manu Mukura sudhari
Baranau Raghuvar Bimal Jasu Jo Dayaku Phala Chari
Budheeheen Tanu Jannike Sumiro Pavan Kumara
Bal Buddhi Vidya Dehoo Mohee Harahu Kalesh Vikaar.

That was enough to stop lord hanuman and the vanar sena. Krishna also went into flashback.

FLASHBACK:
Ram , Sita and hanuman were sitting in a room talking. That's when lord hanuman said.
Han- Prabhu is there a way that whenever I am fighting against your kul unknowingly that person can signal me?
Ram- I don't think so , but we can change that now.
Sita- Yes , I think when anyone of our kul member is against Hanuman and the vanar sena they can chant the hanuman chalisa mantra.
Ram- Yes but hanuman you only stop fighting when they have their hands raised in front of you.
Han- Okay Prabhu okay Mata. I will leave but still what about my Sena?
Sita- Since you are fighting from one side it is because you have promised that side so let your Sena be there.
Han- Okay Mata I promise you this.

END OF FLASHBACK.

That's when lord hanuman went from the place due to the promise given to his Prabhu and Mata. To defeat the vanar sena was easy for fab six. They had also gotten the help of Lanka family to kill the vanar sena.

Today the Kauravas were also in form. They were fighting with full might. They were again coordinating with each other and attacking gods. The gods found it difficult not to lose against mortals. That's when Chitrasen the king of gandharvas called his Sena. He thought that it would kill the Kauravas but he was wrong. After the sunset happened and when he looked around he saw all gandharvas except him were dead.

The children of all were fighting the yadava clan. They were winning with a huge number. As the sunset happened the clan of the Yadava was almost finished.

Rohini and Yashoda were fighting against Vasudev and Deviki. While Rohini was fighting Deviki , Yashoda fought against Vasudev. Rohini and Deviki had a fight more like one-sided. Deviki always was dependent on her son Krishna but Rohini Learnt to save herself and as the sunset happened Deviki was out of life. But Yashoda didn't kill Vasudev as killing him would make her sister a widow.

Rukmini was fighting against the 7 wife's again. She later ended up killing Jambhavati and Satyabhama before the day was over.

Krishna was fighting against Paundarka. Their fight was awesome to watch. But later being one of the Trimurti he couldn't be defeated. Hence Paundarka was beheaded with the Sudarshan chakra.

Balram was fighting against Trigant naresh. They were both mace fighters so the war was intense. It was as if two mad bulls were fighting against each other. But in the end Trigant Naresh was smashed by Balram.

Bhishma was fighting against Yudhishthir today. He was fight with his might as for Yudhishthir he was fighting like a leg soldier in front of Bhishma. Kunti was also looking at the fight. She saw how Bhishma was man handling Yudhishthir and for the first time Kunti showed true emotions but Bhishma thought she was faking it like always. At the end it was the arrow of Bhishma that pierced the heart of Yudhishthir and Yudhishthir within seconds was dead.

Kunti was crying looking at the death of her child. She wished she died before her son. But it was impossible due to the curse of Bhagwan Parshuram and Mata Dharini .

The Kauravas side did the funeral of Pundaraka and Trigant Naresh. And the Pandavas side did one for the warriors of their side.

After the funeral of their brothers , Deviki and the wife's of Krishna the Pandavas side thought that now they will attack the opposite camp in night and will win.

But the tridev's and tridevi's disagreeed to them and left in anger. Most of the gods also left but Indra stayed to help his son same for Vayudev. Also the surya family stayed back.

The Navagrahas returned as they didn't want to anger Devi Suryamandala and dev nakshatra.

_____________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

ONE DOWN TWO TO GO.

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF WAS WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?

YUDHISHTHIR IS DEAD. WHAT ARE YOU OPINION HAPPY OR SAD?

NIGHT ATTACK IS HAPPENING WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW?