27. Cheerharan

Yudhi- I Panduputra Yudhishthir bet my wife Draupadi and my Mata Kunti.

It came as a shock to everyone including Karna , Vrushali , Aditya , Shon , Radhika , the tridevi's , Mahadev and Brahmadev who were watching this. The Mysterious six were watching together from the hidden room in the guest house of Ayodhya.

Avantika who was Devi niyati knew that their intervention would bring more destruction then the original story. But she also knew this would remove more evil then the original war.

The Pandavas were shocked that their brother bet their mother. Vidhur , Bhishma and yuyutsu knew now that Yudhishthir could go to a extent that not even any asurs had gone too.

Then Shishupal and friends nodded looking at each other and started the final round.

Round seven:
Yudhishthir betted Draupadi and Kunti. Whereas Rukmi betted all the things lost by Yudhishthir.

They started to play the game again. It was interesting to watch. Yudhishthir rolled the dice and moved his pawn ahead. Now both Yudhishthir and Rukmi needed to get pau barah for the win. Now the game depended on Rukmi. If Rukmi got pau barah he would Win the game.

The Pandavas were praying that Rukmi didn't get pau barah. Vayudev and Indradev thought to change to wind and thunder looking at the game. But the dice they were playing with had small holes for the winds to pass by and Rukmi was so focused that he didn't hear the thunder.

All the people watching the game held their breath. It was as if the time was going slowly. Rukmi rolled the dice and threw it on the board. The dice slowly rolled and was going to fall at 6 on one side and 5 on the other.

But the interference that Vayudev did with his winds touched the edge and the dice then land of pau barah.

With Draupadi:
She was sitting in the room that was allotted to her. She was just thinking about her life. She and the other royals were informed of the grand wedding of Shon and Radhika. The royal men weren't informed as they were prohibited to enter the royal court.

It was the same type of marriage Draupadi dreamt off. In the past few months she was neglected by the Pandavas. It was as if they just got her as a security who they though of as their property. Then she realised that they were being nice to her not because they loved her but because they wanted an alliance for Kampilya.

Later she was thinking about how would her life be if she didn't marry Pandavas and married Shon or one of the other kingdom who were to come after Shon. She would be the Samragini now. While her husbands couldn't even defeat 10 kingdoms to perform rajsuya yagya.

She once overheard her mother-in-law speaking to the Pandavas , she heard her say that they should marry other women for alliances and also so that throne can have a heir.

When she asked about the same to the Pandavas they told her they wouldn't do anything like this. But little did she know that the Pandavas were rejected or either defeated. She suddenly felt a pain in her chest. It was as if there was someone was stabbing Draupadi. She felt that she was being wrongly done.