50. The Multiverse

Hello guys welcome to the half century of this story. I am happy to share the longest story I wrote with you all. When I first started to write I never thought that I will write more then 20 chapters but because of the love and support you all gave to me and to this book I have completed writing 50 chapters and more to come. This chapter is the longest chapter I have ever written. This chapter has 10,619 words in it. I Thankyou all of you for the support 💕💕.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-

In the middle of the night when everyone had gone to sleep Brahmarakshini woke up from her sleep and with her powers she teleported to the great Lok of Mata Adi-parashakti who smiled at seeing Brahmarakshini aka Naintara as she was expecting for her visit.

Tara- Pranipat Mata.
Para- Sadha sukhi raho putri. What is the reason for your arrival over here?
Tara- Mata you know it , why did you ask me to take back my divinity? Why is my powers increased suddenly? What is happening to this universe as I can feel a very big change on its way.
Para- Calm down putri I will answer all you questions. I asked you to take back your powers as it was causes destruction , you not having powers had caused the Earthquakes and it would cause more destruction. Your powers are increased as you know that you have not used it in almost 2 yug's putri. The is a big change on its way as I had to ask you for guru dakshina but it came with some consequences.
Tara- What consequences Mata?
Para- You will know it as soon as you wake up tomorrow but remember you will go back in time and your soul will have to be in 3 halves.
Tara- Why 3 halves Mata?
Para- 1 avatar of your past , your Brahmarakshini avatar and 1 avatar of yours that was left in the middle.

(The Ogs will know about it. It's the deleted story that was POWERFUL GODDESS 2: Guardians of galaxy. Some of you we sad so I decided to add this in the multiverse hope you like it 😀)

Tara- Okay mata so from where will the story start again?
Para- The birth of Karna , this story will start with the birth of Karna. Others will remain the same. You are still the daughter of Ram Sita , you have written the Upanishad's , you are the mother of Durvasa , you have given the curse to Bhishma and Durvasa is married to Amba.
Tara- Okay Mata is there anything else I need to know?
Para- I don't know if you will like it putri.
Tara- Why Mata? What is it?
Para- Rudra got a curse that 1/2 of his soul will live a life of suffering on Earth till the end of this universe but after dwapar yug he will know his reality and will merge his remaining soul with his 1/2 avatar.

Naintara was shocked hearing that as she never imagined her husband to be cursed.

Tara- Which avatar has that part of his taken Mata?
Para- Drona Putra Ashwatthama.
Tara- So I will take the avatar of someone who will marry Ashwatthama and I will also merge myself with her after dwapar yug.
Para- You miss them don't you.
Tara- Being a celestial and an immortal is a curse in it self Mata.
Para- But you can relieve him from the curse putri.
Tara- I know Mata but we need a break from our divine life.
Para- Okay putri now go and relax. From tomorrow you will have to start a chapter once again.
Tara- Yes Mata bless me.
Para- Be victorious.

After that Naintara left to her kingdom Ayodhya and hugged Karna , Shon and eklavya as from tomorrow they will not be near her.

The next day,
Naintara woke up and felt like the day Karna was born and came into her life. She looked around and saw Amba behave like she was after her marriage.

Durv- Pranam Mata me and priye are going to the Ganga ghats to perform our morning prayers.
Rakshi- Okay putra stay blessed.

Later she started to meditate and she felt someone in deep Tapasya for her. Hence she went over there in her eternal form of Devi Naintara.