45. Birth

Kuntibhoj,
The princess of Kuntibhoj was walking while thinking of the boon she got from Rishi Durvasa a year ago and out of curiosity she used the boon today.

She knew which god would she call as she has heard a lot about this god in particular. She sat on the river banks of the pure Ganga and chanted the mantras of the eldest son of Devi Naintara and rudradev. Yes Kunti chanted the mantras of none other then Rohan.

Rohan was stunned as he never thought that this day would ever come. He reluctantly went on Earth due to the power of the boon.

Ro- Kunti open your eyes.
Kunti- Are you Dev Rohan?
Ro- Yes but why did you use the mantra before your marriage! Didn't Rishi Durvasa warn you not to use the divine mantra before marriage!
Kunti- I am sorry Dev I was just being naïve please forgive me.
Ro- I have no other choice Kunti it was your choice of calling upon this boon now you will have to suffer. But if anything happens to my child I will not leave you. Also my son will be named Karna.

Dev Rohan blessed Kunti with his child and left. But then he saw the maid of Kunti brainwashing Kunti until she flew the child away. That angered Dev Rohan.

Ro- Kunti even after my warning you flew my child away. I Dev Rohan curse you that you will never have luxuries in your life and will be the mother of the most coward people. You will never get the love of your husband and will always be denied of power no matter what. But on the other hand the son of mine that you flew away will have all the luxuries in the world , will have a formidable family and will be one of the supreme warriors in the entire universe.
Pri- You can't curse Kunti for doing the right this by washing a sin of a ch...

Before she could finish she was burned due to the Angry glare of Dev Rohan. Dev Rohan with his powers saw that Karna was flowing in the direction of Ayodhya. He wished that Karna was adopted by the royal family of Ayodhya. Which came to be true. He saw that Karna was saved by Rishi Durvasa and Devi Amba.

In the royal palace of Ayodhya , Devi Brahmarakshini was in samadhi when her motherly instinct felt something off with her son Rohan. She through her divine vision saw that it was because of the happening with Kunti.

She wondered the obsession that Kunti had with her family. First Kunti used the boon of one Devi Naintara herself and now she used the same mantra on the son of Devi Naintara.

She with her powers changed the course of the River Ganga and made the basket flow towards the direction of Ayodhya. She saw that it was her son Durvasa that had saved her grandchild and then she returned to her samadhi.

While she was in samadhi , Durvasa and Amba entered the Sita Bhavan. The were waiting for their mother to get up. That's when due to hunger Karna started to cry. Amba was going to take Karna out but she was stopped by a voice.

Rakshi- Putri No need to take Putra Karna out.

The couple looked at their mother who was sitting in samadhi with her eyes still closed.

Durv- Mataaaa we cannot even give you one suprise without you knowing.
Rakshi- Putra you should not whine in front of your child.
Durv- Mata but how do you get to know that what happens when?
Rakshi- Putra you know I have done Tapasya for 100 years to be known as a Brahmarishika and Tapashvi. The teaching of my guru , the 100 years of penance , the boon I asked and the blessings given to me I unlocked my chakras , I can control the pancha tatva with my yogic powers , I am a trikal darshi and I am also the successor of my gurumata so I have her teaches along with her weapons and Astras that makes my warfare advanced. In general all the hard work I have done has paid off.
Amba- Mata if you don't mind me asking who was your guru can you tell arya and I?
Rakshi- She was none other then Devi Yudhakaushalya. I learned warfare from her , I learned Vedas and shastras from another avatar of Devi Naintara which was Devi Vedanshi , I learnt Rajniti and other things related to politics from her original form of Devi Naintara and I learnt astrology from Devi Suryamandala.