33. Kurukshetra: day 2

Before the war:
The side of Pandavas were scared now. Indradev was thinking that having the Lanka family was not enough that now Devi Naintara was also on the opposite side. The people in the camp were talking except tridev's and tridevi's as the were meditating while Krishna said.

Kri- Even if Devi Naintara was on the side of Kauravas , according to the boon of Nivatakavacha he could only be killed the daughter of tridev's and tridevi's who had all the power of them and was stronger then them itself. But , Kalkeyas had a boon that they could only be killed by the son of tridev's and tridevi's without their power so how did Karna kill them?
Indra- Also why do Karna and Radhika act so close.
Shachi-Yes arya but Karna is the child of Devi Naintara so I think that's why they are close.
Arjun- No Mata , when we were there I could make out it was not a mother son love.
Yudhi- Yes Devi it was more like the love Radhika had for her younger siblings.
Kunti- Yes it's like they are siblings.
Surya- WHAT!!
All- What happened Suryadev?
Surya- Didn't you get it. Karna and Radhika acting like brother and sister , The boon of Kalkeyas all are connected.
Indra- Say it clearly Suryadev what are you trying to say?
Surya- If Radhika is Devi Naintara that means Karna is non other then dev Vasusen.

The theory of Suryadev had shocked all present there. The 8 Navagrahas were feeling uneasy knowing that they were now fighting against Devi Brahmandini.

Chandradev and Suryadev were also feeling uneasy as it was Devi Brahmandini who was the light of the moon and the urja of surya herself.

As they were thinking the sun began to rise. Now was the time for the war to began.

KURUKSHETRA:

As soon as the Pandavas and their alliances went to the war zone they were shocked to see that instead of Radhika to they were seeing Devi Naintara in her original avatar. The common soldiers as well as the ones of the devtas and asurs were now tensed.

That's when they saw something unexpected happen. Avantika took her form of Devi niyati and Aditya took his form of Shanidev and they then sent a smirk to the surya family which terrified them. Suryadev was sweating since last time when shanidev made him powerless Devi Naintara gave him her urja but now Devi Naintara was on the opposite side of the team. That's when Devi Chaya also came to the battlefield which was terrifying for Devi sangya.

Then lastly Karna and Rudra took their forms of dev Vasusen and rudradev. Which sent a shock wave to the gods. The 6 of the most powerful god and goddesses that no one thought would be together were in one team.

That's when the shanknaad was done. This time the Saptrishi's were fighting dev guru Brihaspati and his disciples. Both the sides were using immense techniques but the Saptrishi's were having a upper hand. They fought with all types of weapons including whips , daggers etc.

Ravaan and Kumbhakarna were fighting Madhu and kaitabha , Ravaan and Kumbhakarna tho we're giving them a tiff fight couldn't defeat them. That's when mandodari and Amba came over there. Seeing mandodari both the asurs were captivated by their beauty. The asurs asked the two to marry them but the two of the women said to the asurs if the give their husbands a boon they would go with them. Hearing that both the asurs agreed and ask what about should they give them. That's when Amba said give both Ravaan and Kumbhakarna a boon that you both want to die with the hands of them. Without thinking both the asurs agreed to the boon and before they could realise it their heads were rolling on the ground.