7. All hail the Queen

Before returning to Hastinapur Radhika went and grew back Eklavya's thumb using the sanjeevni mantra. The people of Nishadi tribe were thankful to her and asked her what she wants in return. She said "I want your tribe to leave Magadha as soon as possible because soon Magadha will be a warzone with a lot of destruction"

When she returned to Hastinapur she went to the royal court. When she entered she saw that she her father was sitting on the throne of the king and the yuvrani throne was empty.

She also saw her mamashree and got to know that Bhishma on the orders for Satyavati who had now gone to live with her other some Ved Vyas , had asked Bhishma to go the Gandhar and get them under Hastinapur rule. Her mamashree also told her it was the idea of Kunti who with her sons had come to Hastinapur after the death of her husband whereas , Madri with her two son's had returned to Madra and Mata Ambalika went to Satyavati. But her sons were with their brothers were studying in the ashram of Drona.

While Dhritarashtra interrupted her and said "Putri I have become old and this crown has started to get heavy on my shoulders. Free your father from the duty and be the Queen" hearing that Bhishma shouted "Impossible! A women serves the one on the throne! She doesn't sit on the throne!".

The goddesses who heard this became angry and Ganga wanted to go back in time and kill Bhishma without listening to Shantanu.

That's when Radhika said "Why mahamahim? Wasn't Sri Mata Lalitha a queen?" "She is a goddess who are you? The sister of a bad omen!" said Bhishma to which Gandhari shouted "Quiet! Quiet Ganga Putra Bhishma! I will not let you adharmi person ruin the life of my daughter!" all were shocked and Bhishma was burning in anger as a mere women insulted him.

That's when Radhika said "You are just jealous Because it's not you favourite group of your grandchildren? But don't forget the conversation is between a maharaj and yuvrani. Pitashree are you sure about that?" "Yes putri, I feel the kingdom will be in right hands as you are a great warrior too" said Dhritarashtra to which Radhika said "So be it I Gandhari Suta and Dhritarashtra Nandini agree to be the Samragini of Hastinapur".

Radhika looked at Bhishma and said "Don't think that I will be your lap dog like the other 3 are. I have a standard and I have class and you are not even about my leg".

Kunti was neutral on the outside but on the inside she was scared of what will happen to her as to what Gandhar raj shakuni said. While Vidhur was angry that his plans failed.

Days later ,
After her crowning Radhika removed the cast system , she returned Gandhar back to her mamashree who was grateful for the same. Then she did the unexpected she declared war of Kuntibhoj and told Bhishma to lead the war and kill all of the royal family. She said that she wanted Kuntibhoj under her rule.

"But maharani Kuntibhoj is the relative of us this is not dharma" said Vidur "You better not talk about dharma mahamantri. What happened in Gandhar was not dharma. Kunti is nobody to the crown whereas when you forced an attack on Gandhar it was the maternal house of the then queen and now the Rajmata along with pitamahi Ambika" said Radhika. She then continued "Dharma adharma has been a staple in Hastinapur since the marriage of Satyavati and I am going to change it. I don't need you to teach me as you learnt from mahamahim. What is the us of the knowledge which is used in abducting women for a alcoholic!"

Vidhur stood their quietly without saying a word and Bhishma thought *Hey Mata Naintara , Radhika should take your name then maybe she will be a nice women for once*

Radhika who heard it thought *If only you weren't the brother of my Swami. You white haired bi...* "Stop! Stop Devi no need to use words like that okay" said dev Rudra to her telepathically to which the agreed.

Later they heard the news of their victory. So , she ordered the dasi's to make celebration food and sweets. She also changed the rule that men will have food before women. She made sure that women and men were equal.

The next day she got the news that the prince's are returning. When the Kauravas got to know about their sister being the new Queen they were happy but as usual Arjun and Bheem thought it should be their brother who should be the king.

The other 2 Pandavas had gone back to Madra. After the new queen and raj guru Drona discussed about when to keep the Kala pradarshan , Radhika asked her mother , father and pitamahi for suggestion. They said that it should be on the first day of Navaratri which was few month's later. They could do the kala pradarshan on day one and on the ninth day they could celebrate Navratri with the people of other kingdoms. Drona to agreed as he could shapen the skills of Arjun by then even more.

While Radhika was happy that she can fulfill her gurudakshina to herself soon. All of them then returned to their room , but Radhika took a stroll in the garden as she was worried. Tomorrow her friends were going to fulfill their gurudakshina.

__________________________
Authors note:-

Are you liking sassy Radhika?

Which war are you excited about?

What will happen next?