21. The Chamber of Secrets.

In Dwarka , royal room of Balram:
Bal- I think you are right Kanha , she is someone else. How can someone defeat 30 akshauhini Sena on her own.
Kri- I told you dau , we by hook or crook will have to get her on our side. Maybe when she has her Swayamvar me or you can abduct her. After the marriage she will not protest against her husband.
Bal- You are right Kanha , we have to do it.
Kri- Dau I also needed your permission for something.
Bal- What is it?
Kri- When the Pandavas return I want them to have Khandavprasth as their kingdom ...
Bal- Don't even think of it Kanha. Devi Naintara has promised Jyeshtha that she will protect him at any cost. Radhika and Karna both are her students so she might send them to protect jyeshth Takshak. [I tried to get information about who is the elder Sheshnaag , Takshak or karakota. If you know please let me know]

Saying that Balram left. But Krishna was adamant to give Pandavas khandavprasth.

In Hastinapur, royal court:-
The Sabha had been closed for for 10 days as the new king was adjusting to his position. It was the first day of Duryodhan as the king in the Sabha . Till now he was doing the duties perfectly. Later on it was time for the spy to come and give weekly information of aryavart. That's when a spy came and told them of the events of the last 10 days.

Spy- Pranam maharaj.
Du- What news do you have?
Spy- Maharaj I have 4 news:-
First: maharaj drupad did a yagya to obtain a son and daughter from Agnidev.

The people were thinking why did drupad need more children. But the shrug it thinking he wanted to have a heir to the throne.

Second: Samrat Karna of Mathura and Kalinga got married to Samragini Vrushali of Magadha and Anga. Yuvraj of Gandhar Uluka with his wife yuvrani Radha were also present over there. They then connected Mathura , Kalinga , Magadha and Anga and named it Saurashtra which made their strength of 40 akshauhini sena. They also have both Brahmarishi Vishwamitra and Maharishi Vashisth as joint kulguru's.

This was a shock to everyone. Bhishma was thinking to never insult Saurashtra royals. He was for the first time thankful that Radhika stopped him from attacking Mathura.

Kauravas were shocked as they never thought that a kingdom would have more that 20 akshauhini sena. But Saurashtra has 40 akshauhini Sena.

Third: Samragini Avantika married the son of Bhagwan Parshuram maharaj Aditya of Kashi. Samragini gave the dakshin Avanti to her brother Eklavya who named in Nishad Rajya and joint Uttar Avanti to Kashi. She and her brother divided the Sena into half. Now Nishad Rajya has 8 akshauhini Sena and Kashi has 12 from before and 8 of Uttar Avanti. Making kashi's strength total of 20 akshauhini Sena.

Everyone was shocked as they never imagined this. But it was less then the shock they got from the news of Saurashtra. Bhishma and Drona were visibly shaking. For Bhishma it was the fact that Kashi's rajmata was Devi Amba and for Drona Eklavya having his own kingdom was scary.

Fourth: Maharani Radhika won the war with Bhagadatta which was given to her as guru dakshina. she herself fought with 50 akshauhini Sena out of which 10 akshauhini Sena was of Asur Nivatakavacha. She slayed 30 akshauhini sena too. After winning she went to the royal palace and was crowned as the queen , then Rishi Gautam and his wife themselves came over their and asked to be the kulguru. She even made alliances with Saurashtra , Madra , Kashi , Gandhar , Nishad and Ayodhya. Also the Blast 10 days ago was because Bhagadatta had called upon the Brahmand Astra on maharani Radhika to which maharani countered with the mighty Pashupat astra.

Bhishma was shocked beyond his expectations. He knew that Radhika was a fearsome warrior. But he thought to fight battles she would need the help of him and Drona. As after all she was a mere women. So to here that she defeated Bhagadatta and slayed 30 akshauhini sena on her own was unbelievable. Also having the Pashupat astra was near to impossible for a mortal but she having it showed her strength. Not wanting but he could feel the sweat build up on his forehead.