6. Gurudakshina

While both Karna and Radhika said they went to Devi Rudrani to gain knowledge , it was true. They though had all knowledge but needed to be reminded of the same.

Now had come the time for their gurudakshina as their guru's had told them to go to their respective places and come back after 1 year.

While like a breeze came 3 figures , consisting of Bhagwan Parshuram, Maharishi Vashisth and Brahma Rishi Vishwamitra who were aware of who Karna was but didn't know who Radhika , Shon , Aditya , Niyati and Vrushali were.

They didn't know that Karna was Dev Vasusen but they knew that he was the son of Devi Naintara.

Talking about the other's they had also accompanied their teachers. Everyone did Pranam to each and then the topic of Gurudakshina started.

Gurudakshina:-
"Karna I want you to capture capture Magadha and release the 100 kings from the prison of Mathura also you shall not give you kavach and kundals to anyone" said Devi Rudrani to which Karna replied "Okay Mata I will do so and I promise that I will not give my kavach and kundals to anyone". "Vrushali I want you to help karna capture Magadha. You both will later divide the kingdom and rule" said Maharishi Vashisth and then Brahmarishi Vishwamitra said "I want Vrushali to break the social barriers like Devi Radhika has started to break. Show the other kings that you are an able warrior and be an enigmatic queen" "Okay Gurudev's I will do so" said Vrushali.

Then Devi Rudrani turned towards Radhika and said "Radhika I want you to help Avantika's brother as he was deceived by Drona by taking his thumb , use the mantra I gave you to bring the thumb back. Also when your brothers have come back after education I want you to make one of them the king of Hastinapur and you will the capture Bhagadatta as he can only be killed by the female student of mine" Radhika nodded and said "Okay Mata I will do as you say".

Maharishi Vashisth then told Avantika "Putri Avantika I want you to be the Queen of Avanti Kingdom as only a student of mine and Brahma Rishi Vishwamitra can kill the king" and Brahmarishi Vishwamitra continued "Putri I want you to perform a Rajasuya yagya to be the samragani" Avantika joint her hands and said "Okay Gurudev's"

"I want Shon to capture you to capture the kingdom of Ayodhya and break the social norms of caste system and Putra Aditya I want you to capture the kingdom of Kashi as you second mother figure deserves to go back to her kingdom" said Bhagwan Parshuram to his 2 students.

True , while Aditya was 5 years old he saw a women coming towards the abode of bhagawan Parshuram. He later got to know what had happened. She was none other then Devi Amba. He had made up his mind to serve her justice.

"Okay Pitashree" said Aditya while Shon asked "Ji gurupita but pitashree how will I fight without a divine bow?"
Bhagwan Parshuram lifted his hands and called upon a beautiful looking bow. "Putra this is the bow is called THE RUDRA BOW WITH THE POWERS OF ALL TRIDEV'S AND PURIFIED BY TRIDEVI'S". Everyone then started their research of the kingdom's they had to attack.

While that happened bhagwan Parshuram wanted to test Karna as he knew Karna was was the son of Devi Naintara. When he challenged Karna , Karna telepathically as Aditya if he can fight his father. After getting the nod by Aditya , Karna called upon he bow. While lord Parshuram called Vijaya dhanush.

Karna used the agni Astra which lord Parshuram countered with Varun Astra. After some time lord Parshuram started attacking and the weather of universe had drastically changed. Lord Parshuram used Nagapas to which Karna used Garud Astra. After a prahar while the sun was about to set Karna used advanced techniques and released 2 arrows together 1 being Samohan Astra and the other being Brahmaastra after he created fog. Lord Parshuram couldn't tell that but he felt the energy of brahmaastra since he couldn't see due to the fog. He used Sambavastra to counter brahmaastra but went into sleep because of samohan Astra.

Everyone over there shocked that the yielder of the great Vijaya lost. Later when Karna revoked the effect of the Astra Lord Parshuram blessed him and gave him the Vijaya dhanush. Maharishi Vashisth promised karna to be the kulguru of his kingdom. While Brahmarishi Vishwamitra promised Karna to teach his children to which Bhagwan Parshuram and Maharishi Vashisth said they all will teach his children.

Later everyone returned to their respective guru's ashram and discussed war strategies. After all left Devi Rudrani body merged in Radhika.

___________________________
Authors note:-

What will happen now?

Are you liking the story?

How was the tasks for the guru dakshina?