35. Kurukshetra day 12

Still Naintara was in slumber. The people of her side were even more angry that today she would leave them forever. Rohan was upset instead of anger. He didn't want his mother to leave him. He was also in no mood to fight today. But he still went for the war. But before he went he took the Vinash dhanush of his mother. Which only he , his father and his mamashree Vasusen could pick up.

KURUKSHETRA:

The Pandavas side decided to make a plan to kill Rohan. But they forgot that all the warriors on the side of Kauravas knew how to break it the chakravyuh.

The shanknaad was done and the Pandavas created the chakravyuh. The Kauravas along with the fab six (minus Naintara) and their kids formed a circle like they did during the Panchal war and then they started to destroy the Pandavas army. Thankfully they did not order their whole army to come in the vyuh and the vanar sena and Hanuman ji was till now not in the war as Krishna told them the Pandavas side would need them later on in the war.

Rudra was fighting Kamboja king Sudakshina. He beheaded Sudakshina within few seconds and destroyed the vyuh.

The tridevi's and Mahadev were destroying army but they didn't use their full might. The later killed 90 akshauhini Sena of Kauravas unwillingly.

Vasusen was fighting Satyaki the Yadava , tho Satyaki was trying to give him competition he failed and was killed with Karakota Astra.

Abhimanyu was fighting the three brothers alone again. He with using Nag Astra killed the first lamp of the Pandavas side , Sutsoma. Seeing this Prativindhya got agitated and attacked Abhimanyu. Tho Prativindhya was one of the best new generation warriors of the Pandavas but Abhimanyu was practically raised in the lap of Devi Yudhakaushalya himself. Later , he killed Prativindhya using Vaishnavastra.

While Abhimanyu was fighting the two brothers. Ghatotkach challenged Shrutkarma. The fight was easy for Ghatotkach as he was well versed in all types of weapons and he also had a clear mind whereas Shrutkarma was still Arrogant , Narcissist and was a proper mix of Arjun and Draupadi. He was later killed by the Daitya Astra.

Vrishsena challenged Uttar. The fight between them lasted till sunset as he knew that Uttara was already upset about the incident happened with his bua.

The Kauravas side managed to kill 10 akshauhini Sena , mostly because of Rudra , Vasusen and Rohan.

Rohan was fighting the asuri Army when Raktbeej and Mahishasur came over there. They started to fight but then Mahishasur from behind came and attacked Rohan. Rohan due to the sudden attack left his mothers bow. Mahadev was fighting Rudra so Rudra couldn't leave to save his child. While the others were stopped by Gods and the other maharathi on Pandavas side.

Raktbeej and Mahishasur were torturing Rohan. They were beating him like they hated him the most. Dhrishtadyum was laughing looking at it. The tridevi's were to stop it but their dharma got the best of them. Krishna for the first time felt as if he was supporting the wrong he wanted to stop it but didn't. Little did he knew that this would distance him with his children even more. Rohan can't bare the pain and screamed loudly.

In the Kauravas camp the scream of Rohan woke up the greatest. Naintara was shocked hearing the painful voice of her son. She tho had been passed out for the past seven days but she heard everything.
Naintara with her divine vision saw the reason for the scream of her dear one. When she go to know about what was happening she wished to end the universe. She got up and took the form of maa Durga to end Mahisasur and Raktbeej. Seeing her in this form the universe it self starts to play Mahishasur mardini storam.

Listening to the sound all the people in the war zone were confused and started to look around that when suddenly they saw.

It was Devi Naintara coming in the form of Maa Durga with pure anger in her eyes. The Pandavas side felt chills running down their back. The Saptrishi's and the others on the side of Kauravas including the fab five bowed their heads in respect.

Mahishasur got flashbacks of his own death. He remembered that he could still die by the hands of Naintara as she was a women. He was about to run but the thought of he ran he would not get a death of a warrior.

Maa Durga with only one kick to mahisasur made him fall back. She then called for a Trishul. It was the Maha Trishul of Mata Parvati and with that Mahishasur was resting in peace.

That's when the eyes of Naintara fell on her child was was struggling to breath. She quickly went over there and use Sanjeevni mantra to cure him. But Rohan was still crying in pain. When the tears of Rohan touched Naintara thunder struck , Meteors started to fall , the sky became dark and as she started to walk towards Raktbeej the colour of her body was changing. People of both the sides saw this and were shocked but only the fab six , tridevi's , Mahadev and Brahmadev were scared for the out come. Then this happened.

PLAY VIDEO:

The gods were about to take a u-turn as they didn't want to be a victim of the Kali avatar of Naintara as it consisted of the kaal energy of not Mahakal and Mahakali. Now it was Raktbeej's turn to fear. He was dreading this. He wished he had good like the Lanka men so he would get respected by the foremost deity's.

Later Raktbeej and Ma Kali emerged into a fight but the consciousness of Naintara in her Kali avatar made sure that none of the blood of Raktbeej. Later Raktbeej said.

Rakt- Hahaha you don't want to draw my blood? Then I shall draw the blood of you son again. Hehehe

That was enough of Naintara she slit the throat of Raktbeej and did her rakt pann. The till sunset she in her Kali form destroyed the Pandavas army and killed 80 akshauhini Sena in one day.

After sunset Naintara was still had blood thirst so the people stayed away from her but still after being stopped by others Rohan went and hugged his mother. Feeling the touch of her child Naintara came back to her original for and emotional embraced her child.

Seeing this Krishna remembered the way his avatar Narayan was waiting when his children would come back and embrace him. This had also melted the hearts of tridevi's and tridev's minus Narayan. They for the first time were thinking that they failed to raise their kids and spend time with them.

____________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

ARE YOU HAPPY THAT NAINTARA IS BACK?

NOW THE PANDAVAS ONLY HAVE 10 AKSHAUHINI SENA. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

KAURAVAS HAVE ONLY 10 AKSHAUHINI SENA TOO. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM?

WHEN WILL KRISHNA CALL FOR THE ENTRY OF VANAR SENA IN THE WAR?

THE SON OF PANDAVAS ARE DEAD WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEIR WIFE'S?