66. Tables turn

In Hastinapur,
It was the next day Drona had come to the royal court as he knew that the Rajkumar's of Hastinapur were going to enter in the brahmacharya faze.

He wanted to gain their support but he wouldn't focus on them as he would focus on his favourite. Yes , he was talking about the Pandavas.

FLASHBACK

Pandu- Pranam acharya
Drona- Why are you here in my ashram Rajkumar Pandu and Kunti?
Kunti- we want you to teach our three kids.

Pandu was shocked hearing that as he also wanted his other two children to gain knowledge from Drona.

Pandu- No acharya we want you to teach our 5 kids.

Kunti who was always jealous of Madri was now furious. She didn't want her children to be in the same Gurukul as Madrinandan's. Hence she said

Kunti- No rishivar only my children will learn from you. I don't want that Madrinandan's to learn divine knowledge.
Pandu- If Dronacharya wouldn't teach them then I will ask badi pitamahi to teach them.
Drona- Sorry but I will only take the elder three Pandavas.
Kunti- Haha now what will you do.
Pandu- So be it I Pandu disown Yudhisthir , Bheem and Arjun as my children and Kunti as my wife , I also make Nakul the legal heir to my possessions and my positions.

Kunti was shocked as she thought that this stunt of her will get her husband closer to her not making him disown them. Now he made the Madrinandan's the legal heir making her almost faint. But before she could say anything , Pandu went to the van got Madri and their children and left.

End of flashback.

Drona was going to Hastinapur as now he was teaching normal students who were no longer royals. When he reached Hastinapur he was called in the Sabha. Then went and touched the feet of his sister and his brother - in - law.

Dhri & bhav- May god bless you , but may we know the reason for your arrival in Hastinapur?
Drona- I am here as I know that your Rajkumar's are going to enter the brahmacharya faze. So I Drona want to ask you to allow me to be their guru.
Bhish- It would be our honour that you want to be the guru of our child. I think tatshree we should agree to this.
Bhav- I don't doubt Drona but according to Vedas a student should choose his own guru. So I think we should ask them about it.
Drona- Okay maharaj , I am fine with it. As you are doing dharma.
Dhri- Okay then soldiers call the 103 royal kids.
Drona- 103 kids I thought that Rajkumar Dhritarashtra only had 101 kids out of which 1 is a girl meaning she would go to kanyakul. So who are the other 3 people.
Ga- My daughter will also learn weapons as I was also sent to Gurukul.
Drona- But she is a girl and I will not be called a adharmi to teach a girl how to yield a weapon.
Bhav- Are you saying that your father is a adharmi Drona?
Drona- Don't put things in my mouth what I didn't say.
Dhri- He is telling the truth. Pitashree had taught me how to yieldweapons and he has also taught the daughter of Jalandhar Rajkumari Shakti.

The thing told by Dhriti first was known to everyone. But they didn't know that Rishi Bharadwaj taught the daughter of the most feared person in Trilok , after Trimurti , the fab six and their kids(the kids of both the Trimurti and of the fab six). That's when the royal kids came over there.

Kids- Pranam par-Pitamaha , Pranam par-pitamahi.
Dhri&Bhav- May god bless you.
Dhri- Putra this is my younger brother Drona. He has come here with a request of being your guru. But according to Vedas children should choose their guru on their own. So please tell the Sabha who do you choose.
Nak & Sah- We don't choose Drona as our guru as he said to Pitashree that he would not teach us but he would teach our fathers other sons.
Drona- Lies I never said that.
???- It is the truth Dronaacharya.
Drona- Rajkumar Pandu what are you doing over here?
Dhri- He is Rajkumar Pandu Drona. He is mine and arya's grandchild. The son of Ambalika and Vichitravirya.

Drona was shocked that he rejected the great grandson's of his jiji. Now he knew that he could never enjoy any luxuries. That's when a spy came in the room and said.

Spy- Pranam royal family.
All- Pranam , what news have you brought spy?
Spy- Maharaj , Anga has a new kingdom and the king of Anga is known to all of you.
Dhri- What? Who is he?
Spy- He is your's and maharaj's son , he is the brother of gangaputra Bhishma , brother - in - law of Ambika and Ambalika , the Tatshree of Dhritarashtra and Pandu and Pitamaha to the Kauravas and Pandavas , Karna.

It was as if Satyavati was going to faint. She never thought that Karna would have is own kingdom to rule in. The others were also shocked hearing that. None the less they were happy. Except Dhriti as Anga shared a border with Jalandhar so she was scared for her son but knew he would tackle the problems.

Spy- Also your 2 students have fulfilled your guru dakshina:-
Ashwatthama won Panchal and returned Kampilya to Drupad. He killed the whole army of Panchal.
Abhay won Avanti and also killed 8 akshauhini Sena and had 24 akshauhini Sena on his side. But he gave half of the army to his brother.

Now it was time for Drona to be shocked. He always want his students to defeat Drupad and be known as the best guru in the universe. He never expected that his two useless children would win kingdoms on their own.

Drona- Impossible they are two useless people they can't win a kingdom.
Dhri- They are not useless Drona. I have taught them things that Bhagwan Parshuram and Pitashree didn't teach you. They are more able then you yourself are.
Suyo- Now we will also not learn from you acharya Drona as you insulted Bhrata Ashwatthama and Bhrata Abhay.
Kids- Yes we also wouldn't learn from you.
Drona- Then who will teach you people as now jiji would be busy ruling the kingdom.
???- I will teach them.

Hearing the voice when the royals , Vidhur and Drona turned they saw who agreed to teach the Kauravas and all were shocked seeing that person.

______________________________
Authors note:-

Who will teach the Kauravas?

Why were they shocked?

Ready to see Bhargav and Bhargavi give their guru dakshina and serve justice to Amba?

Pandu left Kunti and Kuntiputra's what do you think will happen now?