77. Return of Kuntiputra's

Bhav- I would like to thank all of you'll for joining us in the celebration but before I return to the palace I in front of the Sabha and the guests will announce the Yuvraj. I samrat Bhavya announce Karna as the Yuvraj and after me Hastinapur will be a part of Anga along with Mithila.

No one could say anything as the samrat had said it in front of the kings and queens of the kingdoms in aryavart.

But far away in a kingdom a man was doing a yagya.

After the royals left the kuru kids also went towards Khandavprasth and as said by Vrishsena they with the help of mayasur made a mayavi kingdom which they named PANIPAT.

ONE YEAR LATER:

It had been one year after the finishing of the kuru kids education and today was the day when the Kuntiputra's return. They returned back to the van they lived in and met with their mother. Drona had also accompanied them to the van.

Kunti kids- Pranam Mata we are back.
Kunti- Putro I am so happy to see you. Acharya Drona I am thankful for you to teach my kids the education of weapons.
Drona- No need to be thankful Devi it's my job and like you asked me I didn't take any other students after I took your amazing children.

Drona knew he was lying as no student even came to him as he was claimed as a biased guru and he also had a bad reputation.

Yudhi- Gurudev please tell us about the gurudakshina you want.
Bheem- Yes Gurudev ask us about the gurudakshina.
Drona- I want you all to capture 4 kingdoms in aryavart. The 3 of you'll will capture 1 kingdom by your own and you all will capture 1 kingdom together.
Kunti- Don't forget about Hastinapur guru Drona.
Drona- Ohh yes that's for reminding Devi. After getting married and having an marital alliance all of you will attack the kingdom of Hastinapur also don't forget to make alliances with others.
Arjun- Don't worry Gurudev.
Drona- Okay now tell me which kingdom will you attack on.
Yudhi- ******.
Bheem- ********.
Arjun- ****.

Both Drona and Kunti were left speech less after hearing that but Kunti being greedy agreed to it while Drona being greedy and overconfident agreed.

TELEPATHICALLY:
The fab six were talking through telepathy and were discussing about the guru dakshina that was asked by Drona to the sons of Kunti.

Well more like the sons of Kunti according to Piyush. Who told this to them one day while talking.

Vru- So the war will not reach Kurukshetra this time will it?
Vasu- Who know niyati is hard to understand.
Shani- Yes I a hundred percent (100%) agree with you Mitra Vasu.
Niyati- What did you mean by that arya?
Shani- I said what is true priye.
Rudra- Idiot Vasu was talking about destiny not your wife.
Shani- Well at least my wife is talking.
Niyati- what do you mean by that?
Vasu- Yes Mitra jiji can talk and is also talking.
Shani- Arre I meant that my wife niyati is talking telepathically while your jiji is not talking only.

That's when the other realised that Naintara was not speaking. Hence they asked her. After calling her name for 50 times she replied.

Tara- I am here guys don't worry.
Rudra- What we're you thinking priye?
Tara- I don't think that the destiny of this Mahabharata will make it till vanvas. I don't even think that Dyut Sabha will happen this time.
Vru- What do you mean jiji?
Tara- I mean the destiny of this Mahabharata is complex.
Shani- tell us about it Sakhi.
Tara- I think it is better to let the destiny play its game. I-I got to go bye guys.

Naintara leaving suddenly was a shock to all and then it started to rain heavenly.

The 5 others were now more confused but the tridev's and tridevi's knew the reason and were confused what was the reason behind it.