15. Kala pradarshan

The shanka was blown indicating the beginning of the event. The event started with the name of the param pujya shree Ganesha. The queen came in the centre and said.

Ra- I Radhika the queen of Hastinapur am pleased that all of you have come to witness the kala'a of the royals of Hastinapur. But the kala's of the Rajmata's , Mata Madri and my little sister Sushala are also going to be displayed. Before starting this event I would be praying to Param Pujya Shree Ganesha. As due to that boon of Brahma Dev one should pray to Lord Ganesha before doing any thing.

Everyone was lost in her voice. It was a song the never heard. All including the 20 rishi's sitting on their asana. Then next came Gandhari and Madri. They were going to do dance.

(Gandhari as Priyanka and madri as Deepika).

All were again mesmerised by the dance. Then Sushala came to show her dance.

All were again mesmerised by the dance some kings were preparing to send marriage invitations for Sushala especially Sindhuraj Jaydrath. But only one person was looking at her with true love.

Then the kala pradarshan of the prince's began. Drona came to the area. He went to his father and mothers to get blessings. Then the kala pradarshan started.

First came Suyodhan who was fight against the 100 soldiers. He showed amazing techniques in both Archery and Gada yudh. Which shocked Drona as he never taught Duryodhan Archery. He also fought with Sahdev with Parshu. Tho the fought like two apex predators. The match was declared a tie. The two sets of cousins then hugged each other making their mothers smile.

Then came Yuyutsu and Sushasan. Yuyutsu was upset as after the Pandavas went he had no support. When for the first time he wanted to make relations with his brothers. They denied and kept a formal relationship with him. They never played pranks in front of him or never spent talked important things with their parents when he was around. But now he wanted to show the other Kauravas that he is worth to have on their side. But as soon as the fight started. Sushasan started to use advanced fencing methods. Which shocked Yuyutsu. Before he could do anything , Sushasan disarmed him and had a sword to his neck.

Then came Nakul and Vindha who both showed amazing techniques in swords fighting the both were fighting with might. After long the match was declared a tie.

Then the remaining remaining Kauravas showed their skills.

In a forest:
The Pandavas , Kunti and vidhur got to know about the Kala Pradarshan that was happening in Hastinapur so the quickly went towards Hastinapur to show their talent and manipulate Madri and Sons against Hastinapur royals.

When they reached the ground they were shocked seeing the saptrishi with their wife , Bhagwan Parshuram , Mata Dharini , Ved Vyasa , Rishi Durvasa , Maharishi Dattatreya with his wife Devi Anagha. They were scared to interrupt but the Egoistic Pandavas did interrupt.

__________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

WHAT DO YOH THINK WILL THE REACTION OF THE ELDEST BE?

WILL THEY BE SUCCESSFUL IN MANUPULATING MADRI AND HER SONS?

WILL THEY DISRESPECTTHE 20 OF THE FEARED PEOPLE? IF YES WHAT DO YOU THINK WOLL HAPPEN TO THEM?