41. The Curse

In Tara Lok,
A new universe was created and all of the gods and goddesses were doing their work in the process of mankind.

Whereas in Tara Lok all of the people were living a blissful life and were having fun. The fab six were speaking to each other.

Vasu- I will not make a successor I will personally give education to the people.
Rud- Me to I like giving education its a fun process.
Sha- Yes it is.
Niya- But sometimes it's the most boring thing.
Tara- I am going to have my successor that will help me.

That's when takshak came to the place where they were and gave the fab six the invite that had come from the gods and the goddesses in the dev Sabha.

Devi Naintara had rejected going but the other five of them we curious so when Devi Naintara went to meditating along with Rohan , Vrishsena and Ashoka leaving her small child Piyush and Vrishketu the younger child of Karna and Vrushali with the fab six members.

While the two children were playing the rest of the fab six went to the dev Sabha where they saw all the gods and goddesses.

While they were in the dev Sabha having a celebration and meeting others then Indra asked them to help them in making a nice Lok like the Tara Lok. The two small kids being Piyush and Vrishketu found a way to get out of the Lok as there was no protection or no one to stop them.

That's when they saw a asur standing in front of them. The asur that was standing front of them was non other then Bhasmasura. When the kids saw his they got scared as they had never seen someone's face like his. His face was so scary for the 2 kids.

Bhasmasura was going to touch the kids and turn them into Bhasma but before he could do his heinous act the kids shouted breaking the meditation of Devi Naintara and gaining the attention of all the gods , goddesses , the fab six and the Trimurti.

The Trimurti were already on their way after giving the boon to be only killed by Devi Naintara or her weapons to Shumbh Nishumbh.

But when they reached outside the Tara Lok they were shocked to see Naintara in her Maa Vinashini avatar.

All of the people were scared

All of the people were scared. Devi Naintara with her powers sent her children in their rooms and a fierce battle started to happen.

This roop of her had the power of Maa Durga , Maa Veerlakshmi , Maa mahaSaraswati , The powers of all the variant's of brahmaastra , The mahakaal , veer Bhadra , Kaal Bhairav and all the existing powers in the universe. So within seconds Bhasmasura was turned into ashes.

But her anger was not enough as through her vision she saw the reason that the Dev's and Devi's had called the fab six in dev Lok so in her anger Maa Vinashini she said

Vinash- You gods and goddesses will never learn from your mistakes so I Maa Vinashini curse you that when you fight a war you all will forget the teachings that I have given to you. I Maa Vinashini take back all the powers that I have given to all of you from my urja , my shastras , from the boons to my Astras I take back everything .
I also curse you that you will never be able to create new apsaras , Gandharvas , Soldiers etc.

The gods and goddesses were shocked hearing that. They felt their energy going away from their bodies.

The goddesses lost most of their Kalas and beauty , the apsaras lost the beauty and fragrance , Indra lost his Vajra that was gifted to him by Naintara to save the life of Rishi Dadhichi , Surya , Agni and Chandra lost their 1000 urja , Vayudev lost his strength.

Gods and goddesses also lost the ability to curse as that power was given to them by Devi Naintara.

That's when Devi Naintara went from there. Rudradev followed her and went behind her. She was still in her Maa Vinashini form so when she turned in angry all the volcanos in the universe erupted.

That's when rudradev backed away. Then Devi Naintara and the other people of the fab five got in a fight which ended with Devi Naintara leaving Tara Lok. While the other were a crying mess.

__________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

How do you like the new starting ?

Who's daughter will Devi Naintara be?

Will she live happily with out her family?