36. Kurukshetra: day 13

After day 12 had happened and the Pandavas and Draupadi were broken. They were crying but Kunti was crying crocodile tears. Kunti was trying to be the victim yet again.
But after all the gods left Kunti said to Virat raj.

Kunti- Raja Virat now you can take your daughters with you.
Virat- But they are the kul vadhu of you family.
Drau- They never once spent time with their husbands so I think you all should leave. Along with your wife and son.
Pandav- Yes we don't need you all anymore.

Dejected and deflected Virat to save his daughters life went to the family of the one who killed their husband and said.

Virat- Pranam Yuvraj dushasan.
Dush- Pranam maharaj Virat what are you doing here?

Virat then narrated the story of what happened with him and his family after the death of their son-in-laws. The Kauravas side was feeling sympathetic towards the parents.

They then looked towards Devi Naintara who was healing the wounds of her son and comforting him. The Naintara said.

Tara- We are sorry for what happened to you maharaj. But the kids had decided to follow the foot steps of their fathers of marrying only once. But if both Abhimanyu and Uttara agree to this decision of Abhimanyu marrying Uttara's sisters. We all would also agree.

Later when Abhimanyu and Uttara were asked about this , Abhimanyu said the Decision is of Uttara if she is okay he wouldn't mind marrying her sisters.

Uttara obviously agreed to it though a little reluctant but she could do anything for her sisters. Later in a small ceremony the marriage happened.

Also Virat decided that he would fight from the side of Kauravas.

KURUKSHETRA:

It was the next day , the war was going to be equal today. Both the sides had 10 akshauhini Sena and powerful warriors. But it was because of the Pandavas , vidhur , Kunti and Draupadi the merit of the gods was dropping.

The shankanaad was done and today was the day where the biggest enemies came face to face.

Chekitana was fighting against Drona till the end of the day they were putting a fight of a life time. It was as if this was the end game. They used many Astras and weapons. But moments before sunset Chekitana was killed with the Asi sword that was given to Drona just for today but Bharadwaj.

Kekeya Kingdom and it's 1 akshauhini Sena was now against the 100 Kauravas. The Kauravas were winning as they had better corporation. Hence by the end of day they had conquered the people of Kekeya kingdom.

Naintara had now become a shield for her child. She was destroying everyone coming in her way. She was fighting against the army when the sons of Indra came infront of her. She and Rohan started to destroy all the sons of Indra. They killed all except Devsena as she was the wife of lord Kartikeya. Jayanta , Rishabha , Midhusha and Jayanti. Hearing the death of his wife Shukracharya went towards Naintara in anger. Naintara knew that she couldn't kill him as he was one of the Navagrahas and killing him would cause misbalance in the universe. Hence she took away all the energy's of Shukracharya making him knowledge less including the knowledge of weapons and Sanjeevini mantra.

Vasusen was fighting the Vidhur. Vidhur was still a little scared about the fact that he had insulted dev Vasusen but in his arrogance he started to fight. Vidhur was thankful that it was Bhishma who taught him divine weapons and not his father as if Ved Vyasa had taught him vidhur wouldn't be able to fight. They started using swords in which vidhur was defeated within minutes. That's when Vidhur challenged Vasusen to a archery. Vidhur was on full attack mode and he use Agneyastra which Vasusen countered with Vayu Astra , which changedthe direction of the winds and burned Vidhur's hand. Later before sunset Vasusen used his chakra to kill vidhur.

Vrishsena , Akash , Kartik , Ashoka and Lakshman were fighting against the royals and the Sena of Manipur , Kuntala and Himavat. They were also against the 3 akshauhini Sena. They fought with might and ended up killing all the royals and their Sena by sunset.

Pradhyuma was fighting against the 78 sons of Krishna ( not including him and Samb). They were fighting with full might and ended up killing the 78 sons of Krishna.

Rohini , Rukmini , Bhanumati , Gandhari , Mandodari , Sulochana , Amba , Ambika , Ambalika , Radha ma , Radha Rani , Subhadra , Hidimbi , Arshi , Vrushali and Avantika were fighting against Draupadi , Deviki , Devika , Chitrangadaa , Kunti , Jambavati , Satyabhama , Bhadra , Lakshmana , Kalindi , Nagnajiti , Mitravinda and the other 16,000 wife's of Krishna. The Kauravas side had ended up killing 16,000 wife's of Krishna.

Lakshmana was fighting against Samb as samb had been following her around in the battlefield. Samb during the fight said something that said something bad about the Kauravas side and it was at that moment he was beheaded by Lakshmana.

The others were busy killing the remaining army of the Pandavas like The Saptrishi's , Parshuram , Panchal etc.

It wasn't a good day for the Kauravas too as Bahlika , Somadatta and Bhurishravas were killed by the Pandavas. Now at the end of the war due to the Trimurti the Kauravas side had no army standing. It was only the Kauravas and their alliances.

Dwarka royals were also devastated as they had lost most of their grandchildren. It was now time for Krishna to call the vanar sena and lord hanuman.

___________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

LAST TWO DAYS OF WAR. YES ITS GOING TO GET OVER IN 15 DAYS NOT 18.

LAST FOUR (4) CHAPTERS COMING YOUR WAY. THE BOOK IS THE OVER. HAPPY?

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO THE VANAR SENA? WHAT IS THE WAY THAT RADHIKA/ NAINTARA IS GOING TO USE TO STOP LORD HANUMAN? WILL IT WORK?

DO YOU LIKE THE LOVE DEVI NAINTARA HAS FOR HER CHILD?

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL KILL KUNTI GANDHARI OR MADRI?