59. Kurukshetra day 2

After the war on the previous day Mata Janamdharini was greater by her 5 children. She spent time with the forgetting the past and today was the day she wanted to put an end to the evil.

Today she was leading the army and she told them to form the maha chakravyuh.

The first circle had bavandar's in it that wouldn't let anyone see through the vyuh

The second circle had the thundering happenings in it.

The third circle had illusions.

The circle from fourth or the sixth one had a power to show the worst fears of the people.

The armies when tried to enter were destroyed due to the power of the circle. The war didn't even reach the middle as they couldn't go past the Maya. Arjun and Bheem were the only pandav alive. While Drona was too along with Shumbh Nishumbh. Seeing this Mata Janamdharini turned in Naintara and killed both the devils , Ashwatthama killed Drona , Karna killed arjun and Duryodhan killed Bheem.

They then looked around the Kurukshetra and saw all the people dead minus the Kauravas , Madrinandan's , Pandu , madri , Gandhari , Dhritraashtra , trimurti , the fab six and the fabulous 5 along with their mortal parents.

That's when lord Vishnu said.

Vishnu- Mata we want to know about the time which you erased from our memories. Powerful goddess 2 : guardians of galaxy.
Shani- Yes sakhi.
???- Not sakhi but mata for you Shani.

All of them turned to see mata Adi-parashakti.

Para- Yes jiji is your mother while Rudra is your father.
Jan- Don't confuse him para I'll tell all of you but don't revive anyone as this universe is over now and Ashwatthama I take the curse you got as Rudra back.
Para- Yes after all you can't be the daughter of your sons can you.
Jan- Shush.

___________________________
Authors note:-

I had told you all that I will come with the deleted story soon didn't I. Well excited?

Do you guys want to see the childhood of tridev's?