11. Shock after shock

After that the Pandavas, Bhishma, Vidhur and Kunti went in a room to discuss amongst themselves about the happening of today.

Bhe- I can't believe this, she announced that Duryodhan as the Yuvraj instead of my jyeshth.
Arj- Yes bhrata Bheem. Mata we should get Dwarka and Madra's army and attack on Hastinapur.
Kun- Yes putra after kala pradarshan we will do that. When madri and her sons come the Hastinapur we will manipulate them to fight against Hastinapur.
Bhi- But remember this putra. I have given a vow to protect Hastinapur. So when you attack Hastinapur I will be fighting for you. But will be on the side of Hastinapur.
Vid- When you'll leave Hastinapur. I will also accompany you.
Yudhishthir- yes we will win what's ours. Also yuyutsu is our spy. He will inform us everything thing that happens over here.

They laughed evilly as the were confident that they will win in a war against the Queen and Karavas. But little did they know that someone was hearing to the whole conversation.

In Kauravas chamber,
All were happy that they got their right by their jiji. But we're sad as their sister was still in kanyakul.
While they were having fun with their parents and pitamahi Ambika when, Their jiji entered the room with a serious look.

She told them to sit down and she started to narrate everything she heard in the room of Pandavas. From their plan to Yuyutsu being a spy.

Everyone their was shocked at the Plan and the betrayal of Yuyutsu. As he was considered as a brother by them.

They then discussed that they would send away the Pandavas and Kunti before they go themselves. While they will give all the wrong information to Yuyutsu.

Looking at the tense mood Radhika tried to calm the situation.

Ra- Pitashree I always heard you wanted to meet you Kaki Amba right? And pitamahi you always wanted to know where she is right?
Ambika- Yes putri
Dhri- Yes putri but why are you asking this question now?
Ra- Pitashree I got to know from my spy's that Mata Amba is the new Rajmata of Kashi. Also that they have changed the buildings of Kashi to...
Ambika- You know it's not the same as it was ? I don't wanna talk about the way that it was, leave a... [ if you know you know 😜]
Ra- but pitamahi you didn't let me finish. I was saying the new king made Kashi the way it was where you, Mata Amba and Mata Ambalika stayed.

Ambika was elated, she wanted to go to Kashi right now and see it. As her eyes were showing the pain of longing. But before they could speak a soldier came and told the that rajakumari Dushala has returned and will be here in 1 prahar.
Everyone were going to the royal room as fast as they could.

When they reached the room waiting for her to come. Radhika and Kauravas heard what the people around were saying about their parents. While the couple were okay with it, then looking at it Priyamvadha said something that made Radhika slap her while Pandavas trying to defend the maid. But she had reached her last straw and she also did the unthinkable.

Pri- Look Kunti the blind couple are looking out of the room to see if their younger daughter has arrived. Even tho they can't see.

Before Kunti could reply, everyone heard a voice. They looked and the maharani had slapped Priyamvadha.

Ra- Don't you know who you are talking about. All the dasis have forgotten who they are. They think they can insult the Rajpita and Rajmata. Well you are wrong. SOLDIERS.
soldiers- Yes maharani
Ra- lock this women in the prison. So she knows what happens when you insult the parents of the queen.
Bhe- You have already slapped her that's enough.
Yudhishthir- yes no more punishment.
Kun- You can't do that she was just telling the truth.
Ra- Then I will change that truth. Also Yudhishthir you are neither the King nor the Yuvraj so don't speak unless needed.