39. Aftermath

After the war was over and the Sena was brought back to life.

Nakul with his wife Karenumati started to rule the kingdom of Madra. Sahdev and Vijaya started to rule of Chedi. Karna and Vrushali had given up the duties to Vrishsena. All 101 Kauravas were ruling different kingdoms in Aryavrat. Virat Rajya was now under Uttar. Indraprastha was ruled by Abhimanyu. Whereas the other kingdoms were ruled by others.

The war had caused a lot of destruction to the life's of Krishna and Balram. The had lost all the hopes but they got a news that Revati who didn't participate in the war was pregnant. But that happiness only lasted till 36 years as the curse Pandavas got by Maharishi Dattatreya came to life and ruined the whole Yadav clan. After that both Krishna and Balram merged with Sheshnaag and Narayan.

When the Narayan avatar opened his eyes he saw that Mata Lakshmi was not sitting on Sheshnaag besides him , but she had made a small house for herself over there. Narayan understood that the avatar of Krishna had done a lot of damage to his real life. He wished to have changed his mind instead of being adamant on the decision of believing in the Pandavas blindly.

In Prithvi:
It had now been 50 years since thx war and now was the time for all the divine people to leave the earth. The divine people went to meet other people to bid them farewell.

When Avantika was bidding farewell to all she her Rishi Bharadwaj say that she reminded him of his daughter. Then she bidding goodbyes to her family for the last time.

When Aditya and Vasusen were saying goodbyes he heard Bhishma whisper to Dhritarashtra that what would have happened to the kuru Vansh if these two were a part of this family.

When Rudra was bidding farewell to all he heard Drona and kripi say that he was a nice child to his parents and they wished he was their child. Then he said goodbyes to his parents.

When Naintara was bidding farewell Mata Yashoda said to her that it was because of her she could have children and she was thankful for that. She also said Gandhari was lucky to have a daughter like her. Later she bidded byes to everyone.

With that on one day Radhika , Shon , Rohan , Vasusen , Vrushali , Vrishsena , Aditya , Avantika , Ashoka and Bhishma left to the heavens.

In dev Lok:
When the people got to know that the fab six had returned they were surprised to know that the six friends were actually three couples and the children they had in the mortal life were the ones of their celestial life.

The gods who were angry at their loss wanted to go to the fab six to ask them the reason to keep the marriage private but couldn't gather the courage. They still went to Kailash , brahma Lok and Vaikunth. But they were all told that the marriage was their choice and the have a right to keep it private.

The fab six after the news of them being married decided to stay with their partners. Naintara decided to go with Rudra to his house but Vasusen stopped her and said that why not all the people of the fab six stay in Tara Lok. Hearing this Rohan , Vrishsena and Ashoka became happy and started to please their parents to agree to that. After debating all of them agreed on one condition that the Lok would still be called Tara Lok.

Time skip:

Kaliyug , Varanasi , the 18th century:

_____________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

SHORT CHAPTER.

EXCITED OF THE NEW STORY?

ONE MORE CHAPTER AND THE STORY IS OVER. HAPPY OR SAD?

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN VARANASI?