19. Judgement

In the royal court, Hastinapur:
Ra- Let's start the Sabha. Mahamahim tell us what is the first issue?
Bhish- Putri...
Ra- Queen or maharani in the royal proceedings mahamahim.
Bhish- Maharani my apologies, first we should deliver judgment for Pandavas, Kunti and vidhur.
Ra- Call the prisoners now.

Bhishma was feeling insulted that a person of the younger generation had told him to call her the queen , he also had invited the Dwarka again in the court to help again from halfway. While waiting for the prisoners the Dwarka family arrived again. Soon Kunti , Vidur , Yudhishthir , Bheem and Arjun were brought to the court also the people they fought with had come to the court.

Ra- The first battle was between Rajmata Gandhari and Kaidi Kunti. So Rajmata who punishment have you chosen for Kaidi Kunti?
Ga- She will be whipped 10 times for not only disobeying the orders of the queen but also plotting against my family.
Ku- But I is not my fault that your useless daughter...
Ga- Did I say 10 I meant 20 times
Bhis- Gandhari wait ...
Ga- Oh okay Mahamahim Queen make the whips 50 and vanvas for 5 years.
Ku- Fine!
Dury- Also mahamahim she is Rajmata can't you get that up your head?
Bhis- You evil...
Ra- MAHAMAHIM STAY IN YOUR LIMITS. DON'T CROSS YOUR LINES THAT EVEN DEVI GANGA CAN'T WASH HER OWN SIN OF GIVING BIRTH TO YOU! APOLOGISE TO YUVRAJ DURYODHAN AND RAJMATA GANDHARI NOW! ITS THE ORDER OF YOUR QUEEN.

The shout of Radhika was echoing around the Trilok. The throne of Indra started to shake , volcanic eruptions started to take place , in Kailash Mahadev woke up from his samadhi hearing the voice of his daughter , Brahmadev was trying to balance the universe which was shaking from the voice of Radhika.

Dwarka royals were shocked that by just a scream of the queen the universe was disbalanced. Krishna was getting suspicious about Radhika. For him Radhika didn't exist , but now if she does she is siding with the Kauravas. Which would be a big disbalance in the war. Bhishma apologised and being humiliated didn't dare to speak.

Ra- Now Mata , you start whipping her. But before that all the men of the royal family and only the royal female, Yuvraj and the Kaidi's will stay. AND IF YOU MAHAMAHIM TRY TO DEFEND THE PRISONERS YOU WILL BE ONE OF THEM AND YOU WILL NOT BE PROVIDED WITH GANGAJAL TILL YOU USE YOUR BOON OF ICHA MRITYU.

Bhishma was now left with no choice. He first thought that he would be able to save vidhur , Pandavas and Kunti but he was also selfish. He wanted to be able to have the pure water of Ganga. Gandhari then started to whip Kunti after the men left. After the whipping Kunti's back started to bleed. Later all the men came to the Sabha again.

Ra- Now, the second war was between Maharaj Aditya and Kaidi Yudhishthir. Maharaj what punishment have you chosen for Kaidi Yudhishthir.
Ad- Maharani me and maharaj Shon both have chosen a punishment for Yudhishthir and Bheem together.
Sh- Yes maharani , both Yudhishthir and Bheem will have to wash the feet of my parents.
Ad- also they would accompany their mother to the vanvas.
Bhe- I will not touch the feet of a bloody su...

Before Bheem could say anything Shon had his sword on Bheem's neck. Bheem was scared for his life but still both Bheem and Yudhishthir washed the feet of Adhirath and Radha.

Ra- Now my punishment for Kaidi Arjun is that ...
Kris- Bas maharani you humiliated him enough now there is no need to punish him.
Shakuni- Wait Dwarkadhish was your favourite person invited for kala pradarshan? No he wasn't hence he was taught a lesson and not humiliated.
Kris- You cannot speak to guests like this Gandhar raj.
Ra- Wanted guests dwarkadhish, My mamashree was invited by me the queen and you had been invited by mahamahim. Also you cannot speak to a king like this as you are just a Rajkumar. It will reflect badly on your kingdom. As your kingdom only had 11 akshauhini Sena and Madra has cut ties with you. Whereas my mamashree has 15 akshauhini sena with 12 akshauhini sena of Hastinapur and the 20 akshauhini Sena of Magadha as now the Yuvraj of Gandhar Uluka won the swayamvar of Yuvrani Radha and both are now married. [Radha Rani is not the incarnation on Mata Lakshmi].

That statement was a shock to Krishna and Balram. They never thought that she would marry someone. Krishna always thought that she would not get married even after he gets married. Now Krishna was not going to say anything.

Arj- We don't care. Give me my punishment or I'll leave.
Ra- You arrogance is your biggest problem and the Dwarka family is your biggest support. So as a punishment I Radhika curse you that if you marry any Dwarka family member , the member you marry will live a life full of hell. Also you will have to go to exile too.

That Curse had shocked Kunti as she was planning to get Arjun married to Subhadra. Dwarka royals were so shocked that they left from there not wanting Arjun near their youngest.

Subhadra was the happiest as since the first day she saw dushasan she fell in love. But her brother Krishna wanted Subhadra to marry Arjun. Now because of the curse she would never marry Arjun and she can marry her love now.

Ra- Now it is time for Vidhur Samrat Karna please tell the punishment.
Karna- Vidhur will stay alone in the kal Kothari of Mathura until the vanvas of Pandavas and Kunti is over.
Ra- Before you take Vidhur I Maharani Radhika have an announcement to make. After giving guru dakshina Yuvraj Duryodhan will be crowned as the new king of Hastinapur. I have to go a give my Guru dakshina after Duryodhan is the king and till the time Duryodhan doesn't give his guru dakshina. My father Dhritarashtra will be the king.

This had shocked everyone. Bhishma never excepted Duryodhan to be the king so fast. He thought he can manipulate Radhika. But now she declared Duryodhan as the new king.

Gandhari , Ambika , Ambalika , Dhritarashtra and the Kauravas we happy that Duryodhan will be the king.

While Madri , Nakul and Sahdev were happy. Pandavas and Kunti embarrassed and agitated went for vanvas. Whereas karna took vidhur.

Ra- Guru Drona , what guru dakshina do you want from the Kauravas?
Drona- What about madri putra's Maharani?
Ra- They are also Kauravas , Kauravas means kuruvanshi. Kuntiputra's didn't want to be know for kuruvansh but for their father. But Madrinandan's are proud of being kuruvanshi.
Nak & sah- Yes Guruji.

The statement said by Radhika made Bhishma drown in the thoughts which made him realise that the Pandavas were truly ashamed of being kuruvanshi.

Drona- I want Ashwatthama , the Kauravas and yuyutsu to make drupad apologise to me by defeating him in war.
All- Ji Gurudev.

After saying that Drona and his students went to Panchal and Radhika was on her way to bhagdatta. Gandhari and Dhritarashtra had started to look for a bride for Duryodhan as he had to be married before taking the throne.

Do you guys want to see war scenes ?
If yes , Both Panchal and of Radhika? Or only Radhika or only Panchal?

_____________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:
DID YOU MISS ME?

DRAUPADI'S BIRTH IS NEAR.

ARE YOU LIKING GOOD KAURAVAS AND SHAKUNI?

WILL ARJUN AND SUBHADRA MARRY?