63. Naintara the daughter off??

In Gokul,
Mata Yashoda had become pregnant with her first child after years of waiting. She and Nandlal were so excited about that and couldn't wait to have their child. They were on cloud nine.

The nine months went like a breeze. One day when Yashoda was in a lot of pain and went into labour. After 1 prahar she and nandlal were blessed with a little girl who was named AADYA. They were happy that they had become parents to a girl. But little did they know that the girl was Mata Parvati herself.

In Mahendragiri parvat,
Mata Dharini had also got to know that she was pregnant. When Mata Renuka checked her they got to know that Mata Dharini have twins.

9 months passed and Mata Dharini gave birth to a baby boy and a baby girl. Seeing them the family was shocked as the aura around them was divine. Seeing through their divine vision Jamdagni , Renuka , Parshuram and Dharini were shocked to see that Mahadev and his sister Mata Saraswati had taken an avatar in their house. Later Parshuram named them Bhargav and Bhargavi.

In Banaras,
Kirtida had also become pregnant. Her and her husband were elated.

After nine months they had given birth to a girl , Whom they named Radha.

In the ashram of Rishi Gautam,
After being purified by the penance and with the help of Lord Ram , Devi Ahalya had been washed from the sin. After that Rishi Gautam forgive her.

After nine months she and Rishi Gautam were blessed with a son named Virinchi. They named it so as they knew it was the father of Ahalya , lord brahma's avatar.

In the ashram of Rishi Agastya,
After going to teach in Kuntibhoj Rishi Agastya returned to his ashram. When he came there his wife Risiki Lopamudra gave him the good news of her expecting a child. Rishi Agastya was elated , he was so happy that he went to his son Drdhasyu's ashram to tell him this news.

After nine months they were blessed with a daughter. Like Rishi Drdhasyu she had also learnt the knowledge of Vedas and shastras in the womb of her mother Lopamudra. She was later named Urvi.

In Mathura:
Kansa could only be defeated by Jarasandh and when he was attacked by Jarasandh he lost Mathura and he had to Make a new kingdom. He made a kingdom which he called Kansa nagari.

Somewhere on earth:
A man was doing a Tapasya of thousands of years to get Devi Naintara as his daughter. The power of Tapasya became so much that it started to shake the universe. Seeing no option left Devi Naintara went to meet the person.

Tara- Open your eyes Jalandhar your penance is over.
Jal- Pranam Jiji.
Tara- Ask for a boon except immorality.
Jal- You know what I want sister. I want your second avatar as the daughter of Jalandhar but you will never turn against me.
Tara- Tatashtu I after nine months will be your daughter Jalandhar. But remember I cannot enter Patal lok.
Jal- Okay jiji , I will capture a kingdom on Prithvi and rule over there.
Tara- Okay , take adequate amount of care of Vrinda. Pranam.

After saying that Devi Naintara sent her energy towards the womb of Vrinda the wife of Jalandhar. Both Vrinda and Jalandhar were happy about that. Jalandhar was for the first time truly happy.

Vrin- Arya now which kingdom are you going to rule?
Jal- Priye I will fight Jarasandh and capture Magadha.
Vrin- But Jarasandh has a boon of immortality.
Jal- If someone is born on this Earth there is a way to kill that person too. Also Jarasandh captured Mathura and now he has 30 akshauhini Sena.
Vrin- May you be victorious arya.

After that Jalandhar attacked Magadha. He single handedly killed 10 akshauhini sena of Magadha and he later torn the body of Jarasandh into 2 equal halfs killing him. He later named his kingdom after his name Jalandhar.

When this news reached Hastinapur the people were scared except Karna , Bhavya and Dhriti. Dhritarashtra said to attack it but Bhavya said that we should not attack them as Gandhari is expected to have a child.

That's when Pandu came in the Sabha and explained his curse and left for vanvas with his wife Kunti and madri. Kunti was envious of Madri as Pandu never paid attention to her. Pandu wanted to have the food made by madri and he always spent time with her.

Nine months later:
Vrinda had given birth the avatar of Devi Naintara. Jalandhar named her Shakti as she was going to be his strength in the future.

Kartik- Nope! You were the daughter of Jalandhar?
Jan- Hahah yes it was fun to be with him you know.

__________________________
Authors note:-

Did you expect that Naintara will be the daughter of Jalandhar?

What do you think of the avatars of Trimurti?