61. Birth

Flashback:-

In Vaikunth:
Vishnu- Priye can you take one more avatar in Mahabharata this time?
Laksh- Which avatar swami?
Vishnu- The avatar of Radha Rani.

Mata Lakshmi realised what lord Vishnu was doing and said yes. She could see how much he wanted to make up to his children. She after the Ramayana realised that her husband was trying to change his mistakes too. She wished that the relationship between her kids and her husband gets solved easily.

On Prithvi:
Nine months had passed with the departure of Shanidev and Devi Niyati. Sunanda the wife of Pratipa was pregnant and could give birth to the new generation of Kuruvansh.

Suddenly Sunanda started to feel pain in her stomach. She had found out that she had gone into labour. When Maharaj Pratipa got to know this he was happy and rushed to his wife. He was waiting outside of the chamber of his and his wife when he heard a voice of a baby crying. The Vaidya came with a baby in her had and said that maharani had a boy.

Looking at the face of his child maharaj named him Bhavya meaning the auspicious one.

Simultaneously the same day in the ashram of Rishi Bharadwaj his wife Susheela went into labour. She later gave birth to a girl. Seeing the girl Rishi Bharadwaj named her Dhriti meaning Courage, satisfaction and joy.

In Tara Lok:
Devi Naintara and Rudra dev were sitting looking at the scene of birth of Devi niyati and shanidev.

Ta- So now you will be related to both of them but just from another generation.
Rudra- Yes priye , but are you sure you want me to split my soul into two different people? You know that you will have to marry both of my half's right?
Ta- Yes arya I know. But in the last kaliyug a question raised were valid. That if both the Ashvin Kumar's can have one same wife why was Draupadi shamed for it.
Rudra- I am sure after this yug is over we both will change that thought.
Ta- Yes arya , now I think we should rest it is becoming late.
Rudra- Yes let's go.

TIME SKIP:

Now Bhavya and Dhriti both had younger siblings. Dhriti had a younger brother called Drona and Bhavya had three younger brothers Devapi , Bhalika and Shantanu.

Dhriti had started to take education under her father and she later learnt Astra Vidhya she went to Maharishi Valmiki who had also taught Luv and Kush during the exile of Mata Sita. She later went to do Tapasya for Devi Yudhakaushalya to gain the knowledge of all divine weapons.

In the kuru kingdom ,
the situation was bad. When Bhavya returned from his education which he took under Mahadev. It was not easy for him to please Mahadev but after doing Tapasya for 10 years under the foot hill of Kailash , Mahadev finally agreed to be the teacher of Bhavya. When he returned he was crowned the Yuvraj of Hastinapur. Later when Pratipa died he became the king. When he had to go for some work he was to appoint his brother Devapi , but because of his skin disease the Praja of Hastinapur was upset and started a protest. When he was to appoint he second brother Bhalika , his mamashree requested him to be the heir to the throne of Bhalika kingdom. Hence , he made his younger brother sit on the throne until he came back. He then went to do Tapasya to Devi Yudhakaushalya for all the knowledge of divine weapons.