75. New students

Summary of Drona's teachings:
Drona started the training of kuntiputra's today. He could see that they were capable of being the best in the whole universe. Yudhishthir could fight against all odds , Bheem can easily defeat Anjani putra and Arjun would be the best of the best.

Arjun was thinking about how it would be being called Devo ke dev Arjun. That's when they saw someone coming in the direction of the ashram.

It was nun other the Eklavya. He asked Drona to be his teacher to which Drona insulted him and said that he would not teach a low born. Being disheartened he went to find a new guru.

Drona started teaching his 3 students as he being over confident didn't want to do anything with others as he knew that the kaunteya's would be his brahmaastra.

He taught all of them about the Vedas and vyuh formation. But the kaunteya's being arrogant never implemented it.

With Yudhishthir , Drona was shocked as Yudhishthir only wanted to learn the are of Bhala/Spear and no other weapons. He knew it was important of him to learn different weapons and he being the eldest would be the king. But Yudhishthir said

Yudhi- Don't worry guru Drona no one would even think of fight the dev putra's.

With Bheem , Drona wasn't shocked that Bheem choose Gada as his weapon. He knew that Bheem being the son of Vayudev would have powers. He taught Bheem all the knowledge of fighting but like air his knowledge was taken from his brain out real quick.

With Arjun , the self proclaimed devo ke dev was thinking being the kid of Indra he was as powerful as Indra. He was given the knowledge of all divine weapons without him being tested , if he is capable to use the Astras or not.

Drona could only give Arjun the brahmaastra as brahmashirastra and brahmandastra were given to brahmans or were given by tridev's , tridevi's , the fab six and the children of fab six.

Drona started to do a Pooja that was taught to him by Rishi Bharadwaj. He did that to help Arjun get all the weapons but as he sat to do the Pooja he heard a voice in his mind saying.

The voice- Don't do the Pooja Drona it will be a waste of time as you have already once disrespected the boon and Ansh of Mahadev. You will never be blessed by gods nor will your students.

Drona couldn't believe it , he now realised that both his kids were the boon's of Mahadev.

But nun the less after 15 years the education of the Kuntiputra's had gotten over. 1 year after the education of kuruvanshi's and Eklavya.

In Mahendragiri parvat:
After being rejected from Drona , Eklavya went to Hastinapur to learn from Samragini Dhriti in hopes of gaining knowledge.

When he went over there he was told by Dhriti that Bhagwan Parshuram is his destined teacher and so he went towards Mahendragiri parvat.

When he reached Mahendragiri parvat bhagwan Parshuram being a bounded as Karna had defeated him had to take Eklavya as his student.

The next day he started his training Parshuram was impressed by the capacity and the hunger to learn. Then Parshuram realised that the people of low castes also have the capability to learn and be better then Kshatriya's and Brahmins.

He started to teach Eklavya everything. Thought out the years Eklavya became like a child to Bhagwan Parshuram and Mata Dharini. Eklavya also trained with Bhargav and Bhargavi when they came over to meet.

Talking about Bhargavi she was now married to Vrinchi , later became the Kulguru of Kashi.

Since the marriage Vrinichi also taught Eklavya about Vedas. After 14 years his training was over.

Training of Devi Rudrani:
Devi Rudrani along with the kuruvanshi's started to train Vrishketu and Piyush as they were now ready to learn.

Rohan , Vrishsena and Ashoka also started to train the students. Seeing this karakota and takshak also started to teach them.

Piyush and Vrishketu were given the entire knowledge of Naintara. But the kuru kids never felt jealousy in them as Piyush and Vrishketu were kids.

Kuru kids also got training in all types of weapons and had also learnt kalas , Vedas , dharma , Karma and divine shastras.

They had also unlocked their chakras and had gotten rid of all their ripus.

After 14 years of blood , sweat and tears their training was over.