Prologue

After their birth Devi Naintara went to Mata Adi parashakti to gain knowledge and after that she was told to go for tapasya for 4 yugs and returns in the following treata yug. She also gets a boon that no curses will affect her and no boon can stop her [ because of a curse all the tridev , tridevi's and gods it was necessary not get cursed and be the most powerful ]

On the other side Dev Vasusen gains knowledge from Mata Adi-parashakti since he was not born with the knowledge of his parents while Devi Naintara was.

When they return their parents asks them to promise that they will always follow dharma and not let anything bad happen to anyone be it god , asura , human or even animals. After they see the Manthan they went to stop it but saw lord Vishnu in Mohini and trick the asura.

Since the promise they made they confront Narayan and other god but all goes in vein. Devi Naintara then give Shukracharya something (guess what) and cuts all ties with her family. Dev Vasusen also leaves with his jiji.

They make the most beautiful Lok to exist and that's when Diti and daitya's attack the Lok.

Then came the dwapar yug. The siblings were discussing what to do with their friends , while Devi Naintara heard someone chants a mantra to her avatar of suryamandala and appears over there because of the idea given by Dev Vasusen. She then take her first human form as the eldest daughter and child of the kurnvansh as a daughter of Dhritarashtra and Gandhari. As Gandhari was her great devotee and Devi Naintara also gave Gandhari the boon of having 100 sons and 1 daughter.

How will that affect the history of the mother of all war?

What do you think will happen?

Will they let the Mahabharata happen ?

What will be the reactions of the tridev's and tridevi's and other gods when the come to know Devi Naintara and Dev Vasusen have taken human forms?