85. Choices

Draupadi- I chose ...
Akashvani- Before you chose anyone remember that if you chose to marry Abhay you will have to marry Ashwatthama as it was said to Drona during their birth by me.

This revelation had shocked Draupadi but the others knew about this as they had sent a marriage proposal to gain alliances with Panchal and Avanti at the same time. That's when Draupadi changed her decision and chose.

Draupadi- I chose Pandu putra and Madrinandan Nakul as my husband.

Everyone was shocked hearing about the decision made by Draupadi as people thought that she will chose Abhay and Ashwatthama as they are one of the best warriors and person nature wise on Earth.

Draupadi- I will not marry 2 boys at the same time as they are not worth it.
Jal- You are a nobody to say who will marry them.
Draupadi- Who are you? You are just a king of some small kingdom and nothing more.

All started to laugh at what Draupadi said. As they had never see Jalandhar and they never knew anything about the daughter of Jalandhar.

Jal- Will you say anything to your daughter or not Drupad?
Drupad- Why will I say anything what she said it the truth.

Again all the people started to laugh minus Karna , Kauravas , Pandu putra's , The A Twin's , Krishna and Balram. Krishna and Balram were now scared as they knew who that person was.

Jal- So be it! You all are laughing at my insult right. Now my kingdom will stop trading with any kingdoms except Anga , Madra , Hastinapur , Panipat , Dwarka , Panchal , Avanti , Manipur and Ayodhya.
Arjun- Haha who even are you. We don't need your Kingdom to trade.
Jal- I am Jalandhar the ruler of the kingdom Jalandhar. So now my kingdom will not trade Gold , Silk , Dimonds etc. with any kingdoms except the one is said before.

There was a pin drop silence as 90% of the Gold , silk and Dimonds were found in Jalandhar. Then came another shock.

Jal- Also Draupadi you are wrong I Jalandhar offer the hand of my daughter to Abhay and Ashwatthama for marriage. So do you both agree?
A Twin's- Yes Maharaj we agree to your proposal.

That was another shock that Jalandhar was a father. But before anyone could say anything Jalandhar and The A twins went towards the direction of Jalandhar formerly known as Magadha.

Later both the wedding had taken place with Kripi welcoming Shakti and with Madri welcoming Draupadi.

For Shakti she along with her husbands were there in the new place which was on the border of Avanti and Panchal. The joint kingdom was then named Avanti.