68. Dwarka

Krishna's Pov:
The Kansa Rajya was now renamed as Dwarka. But there cannot be any happy moments when my Mata is there. She wanted the kingdom to be called Deviki nagari , sometimes I wonder what goes in my mothers mind.

While I was sitting on the swing in my room I was thinking what is going to happen. Today my bua Kunti was going to come to meet my parents. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about her arrival.

Now you must be thinking that if I am the lord of creation myself , but sometimes knowing the future can lead to your own downfall. I had to learn it the hard way in the previous dwapar yug.

I watched my own grandchild get tortured by the hands of Raktbeej and Mahishasur and did nothing. I helped those sinful sons of Kunti and spoiled the motive of my avatar , Dharma sthapana.

I used Radha just to prove love , but now all is going to change. I after Kunti leaves am going to Vrindavan again to meet Maiya Yashoda , Nand baba and most importantly my Radha. I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that dau had come into the room.

Bal- What are you thinking about Kanha?
Kri- Nothing dau just thinking when bua Kunti goes so I can go and meet my priye.
Bal- You know that Mata Deviki would not let you go to her. She like always will be dramatic and say "putra now you have to choose between me and her , tell me what will it be".
Kri- Then I will choose the person who deserves to be chosen not the one who asks to be chosen.
Bal- Then what will happen to us?
???- If Krishna decides to choose Radha then we 3 will also go.

When me and dau heard that voice we got started. But later we gained ourselves and saw Mata Rohini and Subhadra standing there.

Subh- Yes Bhrata we will also go with you if you choose Radha jiji.
Rohi- See Kanha we all will always support you. Also now Aadya would also be back from her Gurukul so you can also meet her.

Aadya , ever since the fab six have come into existence I can't get my things do properly. But I have to agree it is fun to speculate who has taken birth as who.

I still wonder if Putra Vasusen is Aadya. No well maybe who knows , if he asked Naintara or Kartikeya advice I am pretty sure he would be made a girl.

Kri- Okay Mata , let's go or else Mata Deviki would get another topic to make Pitashree turn against you.
Bal- Yes like how you are a bad influence for us
Subh- And how you make us late.
Rohi- Okay now let's go or I will go alone.

They went towards the royal gate waiting for Kunti. It was fun to see the face of Deviki , It was as if she was attending a shok Sabha and not welcoming her sister-in-law. Krishna and Subhadra giggled silently while Balram and Rohini found it hard to not laugh.

That's when entered a person who looked like she was coming to the shok sabha with Deviki.

Later Kunti and Deviki made eye contact and ran towards each other and hugged them till death. [bg music:- Haa haa haa haa kabhi khushi kabi gham]

The people did Pranam to each other and the royals along with Kunti met in the royal room.

Vasudev- So what brings you here Kunti?
Kunti- I came here in hopes of shelter from you bhrata.
Rohi- Why over here? You are now known as the daughter of Kuntibhoj and was removed from the royal family of Yadav clan from Pitashree Shurasena.
Bal- Yes pitashree if you agree to give her shelter in the royal palace it would mean that you are going against the orders of pitamaha Shurasena.
Deviki- But we should not leave a poor women without shelter.
Subh- Agreed but I think that we should not forget the words of pitamaha.
Kunti- Krishna what do you think about this situation?
Kri- Bua Pitashree and Mata Rohini are the eldest and are the rulers so I think that whatever they say is the final call.

Kunti looked hopeful at them but after a long discussion , she was denied shelter in Dwarka. She went back towards her van but she knew one thing. Krishna is easily manipulative and to kill Kansa is not easy. Hence , she made sure that when her sons return she would make sure they get Krishna on their side.

After Kunti left,
Kri- Mata , Pitashree now give me your blessings for gaining my dear Radha's hand in marriage.
Deviki- No impossible , you cannot marry a girl who doesn't have any gain for the kingdom.
Kri- I am to marry a girl not a kingdom.
Deviki- I don't care if you marry any princess but my son will never marry a suta.
Rohi- Why are you ashamed of suta?
Deviki- They neither are royals nor are they rich.
Bal- Wow don't forget that we Yadavs are also suta's. Meaning that you are ashamed of your own husbands cast.

It was a slap on the face of Deviki and Vasudev. For Deviki it was being called a suta and for Vasudev it was about the fact that his wife was ashamed of his cast. Now Deviki with no other choice said with crocodile tears.

Deviki- Putra Krishna please listen to this helpless mother of yours. I had to stay far away from you since your birth and now that I have you back I want you to be the son I always wanted to have , but now you choose Me or her.
Kri- Yes you missed out but I was happy with my life in Gokul and Vrindavan. I never wanted to come back over here with you both. You both are greedy , to save the child of yours you put a daughter of someone else in danger who was later killed by Kansa. If Kansa is wrong so are you and my father. I choose my Radha , my Maiya Yashoda , my nand baba , my Gokul and my Vrindavan.

__________________________
Authors note:-

Do you like seeing POVS or I update the way I use to?

Radha Krishna Milan coming up next.

What do you think about Krishna thinking about Karna being Aadya 😂😂.

What will his reaction be when he comes to know who actually is Aadya.