13. Invitation for kala pradarshan

In Hastinapur, the past few months had been different. With the Pandavas and vidhur gone. The royals could feel the positivity in the air of Hastinapur palace.

All the ministers of the royal Sabha removed as they had to work for every thing which they couldn't as the were only staying in the Sabha for the rewards and the were corrupt. Also some left as they could no longer exploit the lower caste people due to the new regime of their queen.

Hence, some of the Kauravas were made the minsters :-
Sushasan was made the Welfare minister.
Anuvindha was now the trade minister.
Vindha was the finance minister.
Vikarna was trainer of the Sena.

While with the help of Sushala and Gandhari a women's court was organised. Where women who are afraid to speak in front of royal men can speak to the Royal women in private.

Shakuni who had come to visit his sister after getting to know she removed her eye cloth. Saw the changes and how his sisters family was happy. So he decided to forget about destroying the kuruvansh.

Kala pradarshan was nearing and the queen herself went to some kingdoms to invite them. In particular she went to 6 kingdoms.

In Magadha:
While the Sabha was going on. A soldier came and said.

Sol- pranipat maharani.
Vru- Pranipat tell me the reason for you to stop the Sabha.
Sol- Maharani the queen of Hastinapur herself has come to invite you and the royal family.
Radha- Invite for what?
Vru- I guess we will find of soon my dear sister. Soldiers let her come.

That's when entered a women wearing a royal lavender lehenga.

She then did pranipat to the royal family to which the royal family reciprocated

Radha- Tell us what brings the queen of the mighty Hastinapur in Magadha.
Ra- I have come to invite all of you to the Kala pradarshan of the 100 Rajkumars and my sister Sushala. It would be our honour to host the royal family of the Samragini.
Vru- We will surely come Maharani.

She also told that that due to her duty she had to invite all the kingdoms including Dwarka. Radha and her family said she is okay with that and Vrushali said in hurry as if she wanted to stop Radhika from speaking about her. She was feeling awkward as her jiji was now calling her Samragini. But non the less they chatted for some time and she also had dinner over there, which Vrushali had made. She had made Paneer ki sabji, roti , dal and chawal . Then went to meet her brother.

In Mathura:
They royal family was having their dinner along with Bhanumati. Her mother was still unconscious. After having dinner the family went to the lounge to sit and chat. While the soldier came and informed them that the maharani of Hastinapur is on their way. Karna was excited as his sister had come. But he was a mortal now so he had to act. He asked the soldier to tell the maharani to wait in the Sabha he will be their shortly.
When the royal family went their the saw a beautiful lady sitting on the throne meant for the guests. The family did pranipat to them and she did the same to them.