42. Her rebirth

TRETA YUG

In Ayodhya kingdom,
The Sabha of Ayodhya king was going on. It had been a year since Maharaj Ramchandra famously known as Shri Ram was crowned as the king of Ayodhya after his return.

Today Shri Ram was feeling happiness that had no bounded. He felt that his Sitey would give birth to their first child soon.

As the Sabha was going to end a dasi came running in the court stating that maharani Sita had gone into labour.

The royals of Ayodhya were elated and Shri Ram ended the Sabha soon and went to his room that he shared with his wife.

Shri Ram was pacing around outside the his chamber. After few seconds he heard a crying noise coming from inside. That's when a dasi came out and said.

Das- Congratulations king maharani has been blessed with a daughter.

Hearing that all of the royal family was happy. It was truly a blissful moment for people. Shri Ram went and hugged his wife who was lying down after labour.

Ram- Mata this is your first granddaughter so please name her.
Kaus-She has really beautiful eyes so she will be known as Mrigakshi.

The next Shri Ram and Mata Sita went to the terrace of the royal garden and told the praja the name of their daughter.

That same day Shri Ram distributed 1 kg gold of everyone and 1 Kg rice.

Few years went by and that day came when Mata Sita was pregnant again. But the happiness was short lived as the dark clouds made its way on the head of the Raghukul.

Shri Ram was forced to send Devi Sita to Van as the praja questioned her character and purity. That's when Shri Ram had asked mata Sita to take Mrigakshi as she was not leaving Mata Sita go.

Years passed by and Luv Kush were born. While Luv Kush were born Mrigakshi was doing her training under Mata Yudhakaushalya. Just after a year she returned to her mother and two little brothers.

Through the years Mata Sita along with Mrigakshi started to raise Luv Kush with the right upbringing. One day while Rishi Valmiki was talking to Mata Sita Mrigakshi went to them after making the twins fall a sleep.

Sita- Putri you here is everything fine?
Mri- Yes Mata but I wanted to know something from both you and Rishivar.
Val- What is it putri?
Mri- I am a Kshatriya born right?
Sita- Yes putri but why are you asking me?
Mri- I feel that I should want to because a Brahmin and a Rishika not be a warrior. I want to know what should I do? Because since I remember I have grown up with a Brahmin upbringing in an Brahmin ashram of a Brahmarishi. Even guru ma Naintara before disappearing had taught me about all the four castes but I was mostly chose to be Brahmin.

Both Mata Sita and Brahmarishi Valmiki were shocked by this as there has not be a Kshatriya women who had wanted to became a Brahmin on her own will instead of her changing caste because of their marriage. But they regained themselves.

Sita- Putri are you sure?
Mri- Yes Mata I am sure about that.
Val- You will have to do Tapasya to the tridev's and tridevi's putri. So you decide when you want to do it. Putri for you courage I bless you with eternal youth and icha mrityu.
Mri- Thankyou Rishivar and I will not do that till the time Mata and my Anuj are live or when they go back to their kingdom.
Sita- Putri he is your father.
Mri- A father doesn't leave his present wife alone with a child. I will never have a father and my father will never have me as his daughter.