54. Shumbh Nishumbh

With Drona ,
Drona was dreading as to why he got brainwashed by Kunti. He understood his mistakes and was going to rectify it. But he returned back to the Kuntiputra's as the sons of Kunti had taken over the maternal kingdom of Kunti , Kuntibhoj.

They were in the Sabha and they got a letter of alliance from patal Lok. Which they agreed on and they also said.

Kunti- I will call vidhur as he was just a spy of mine. He has the mighty bow of lord Vishnu so he will add weight on our side.

In patal lok:-
While Devi Naintara or now Mata Janamdharini had fainted , the asurs were making a plan to attack Prithvi Lok. The attack was under Shumbh Nishumbh.

Shumbh- What do you think Gurudev? How shall we attack?
Shukra- Send the evil kings like Yudhishthir , Shishupal , Jaydrath , Trigant Naresh and Madraraj Shalya an alliance. Also don't forget the rakshas and asurs on earth.
Nish- But why guru dev?
Shukra- Then along with them on the land of Kurukshetra fight the war. You will have the Sena of Daitya's , Danavas , Asurs , Rakshas , polom , Anvaya and me.
Shum- Why in Kurukshetra?
Shukra- We are stronger together and as for Kurukshetra it is because the land gives on moksha so we will be happy in our after life too.

The people of patal Lok laughed loudly at the plan of Shukracharya.

On Earth ,
The alliance offer was given to all the people of Aryavart and like said before the Kuntiputra's accepted the alliance and then vidhur came to the side of Kuntiputra's.

The people who accepted the offer:-
1. Kuntibhoj , King Yudhishthir.
2. Trigant Naresh , King Susarma.
3. Chedi , Shishupal.
4. Madra , King Shalya.
5. Bhagadatta , Narkasur.
6. Kampilya , Drupad.
7. Manipur , Chitravahana.
8. Kaling , Chitrangada.
9. Vidarbha , Rukmi.
10. Sindhu , Jaydrath.
11. Pragjyotisha , Vajradatta.
12. Matsya , King Sahaja.
13. Shivi kingdom.
14. Kichaka , even when Virat objected.
15. Magadha , Jarasandh. (Due to the change Jarasandh was brought back to life)

The people who denied alliances:-
1. Ayodhya , King Aryan.
2. Hastinapur , King Dhritarashtra.
3. Anga , King Karna.
4. Panchal , King Ashwatthama.
5. Gandhar , Shakuni.
6. Jalandhar , King Jalandhar.
7. Dwarka , King Vasudev.
8. Virat rajya , king Virat.
9. Bhalika , King Bhalika.
10. Avanti , Eklavya.

In dev Lok ,
A havoc was created as on the orders of Drvraj Indra the Sena of Dev's were getting ready. As if the situation on Earth went out of control the problem.

In Tara Lok ,
Rudra , Vasusen and Vrushali had also gained their knowledge back about their actual identity and they took their original form. They were on their way to see each other while their children and the other pair were unable to get their new avatars.

Vrisha- Priye Aishwarya you got to know about the truth too?
Aish- Yes swami I remembered it all.
Ru- I also remembered it all , meaning the curse is lifted.
Niya- Wait who are you all?

That's when Dev Rudresh explained about the curse and their real forms.

Rohan- So Piyush and I are the siblings of tridev's?
Ru- Yes Putra you are.
Aish- Swami we should call our sons and daughter to meet us.
Vrisha- No priye now the situation on Earth is bad we will meet them after the war is over.
Shani- Mitra Rudresh I am scared.
Ru- Why Mitra?
Shani- Mata use to tell me stories of Mata Janamdharini and her avatars which was really something.
Vrisha- You should be thankful you weren't there to witness those avatars especially Daityani , Mahabhasm and Mahavinashini avatar. No actually you would like it.
Niya- How?
Ru- Because Surya is our grandchild and I remember putri Aditi telling him about the same and his reaction was priceless.
Shani- Wait! That means I am calling my par-pitamah Mitra?
Ru- No! Call me Mitra only.

All laughed and joked around while Devi Janamdharini was gained consciousness and returned to her form of Brahmarakshini after talking to parashakti.

On Prithvi ,
The people who had not accepted the offer of Shumbh Nishumbh were invited to the kingdom of Ayodhya along with their Sena and their people. The people of nearby kingdoms like Jalandhar , Eklavya etc merged the kingdoms and the sages , Saptrishi's , Durvasa , Aryan all with their powers created a suraksha kavach so no evil could enter.

The kingdoms of Hastinapur , Dwarka , Panchal , Virat , Bhalika , and Gandhar came. They all went to the royal Sabha.

While krishna , Balram , Rukmini , the 7 wife's of krishna and Revati were getting flash backs as the palace was the same as it was during the time of their reign of Raghuvansh.

Aryan- Pranam royal people.
All- Pranam.
Vasudev- Thankyou Samrat we were going to call all the people but it was not possible.
Aryan- It is my duty as a samrat to make sure the people are safe.
Durv- You all along with your royal advisors will sleep in this palace only so don't worry.
Amba- Devi Yashoda you and Nandlal will go to the room on the highest floor as it's the only room there.

The breath of the same people hictched as that was the room of maharaj Dashrath and maharani Kaushalya.

Amba- Devi Deviki and maharaj Vasudev you will go on the 1st floor the 2nd last room from the right.

Again their breaths hitched as it was the same room of Mata Kaikeyi.

Amba- Devi Rohini you will go to the last door on the 1st floor from the right.

The room of Mata Sumitra.

Aryan- Shree Balram you and your wife will live in the 1 room on the left side of the 1st floor.

Balram and Revati were shocked as that room belonged to them in treta yug.

Aryan- Dwarkadish if okay due to less rooms pitamahi asked 1 of your wife's to live with her.
Kri- Okay Samrat , me and priye Satyabhama will live in a room and Rukmini will live with your pitamahi.
Aryan- You will live on the last door on the left side of 1st floor while your other six wife's can live in the other 6 rooms.

The room of Ram Sita thought the people.

Rukmini- Where will I live Samrat.
Aryan- The Sita Bhavan.
All- Sita Bhavan?
???- Putra it is called the Kanak Bhavan during the Ramayana.

The voice of the person was not recognised by anyone minus Mata Rukmini. But the people like Krishna , Balram , Revati and the 7 other wife's of Krishna were thinking about Rukmini going in the Kanak Bhavan.

________________________
Authors note:-

Do you want another chapter of this story or should I close it after the detached deity?

Kurukshetra coming faster then expected?

Who will win?

Will Indra side with Arjun or with dharma?

Brahmarakshini meets Rukmini soon. Excited?

Krishna with Kauravas happy?